University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.58 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.76 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.98 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.38 responses
University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point Reviews
Going to UWSP has been a great experience for me. The professors are good and they care so much about their students that they get to know them on a personal level and encourage them to succeed! They also offer many services to help students - tutoring, counseling, library resources, clubs, disability services, inclusivity, health services, etc. Campus is also in walking distance of many restaurants and shops.
UWSP is a great place to attend college! There are plenty of resources on campus, exciting clubs, engaging activities, amazing teachers, and plenty more for everyone! I love how everyone on campus takes pride for our university and treats students, staff, and everything else with respect. The only negative I can think of would be the exceedingly large class sizes that can sometimes play an impact on your learning.
Overall, the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point is a very good school full of great professors and diverse communities. The campus staff is kind and understanding and many people are always willing to help. For me, the free tutors were very helpful, as was the food and the amazing teachers!