University of Wisconsin - Parkside is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.45 responses
After University of Wisconsin - Parkside
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Parkside
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- 4 Year
- Whitewater, WI
- 1,162 reviews
- BGateway Technical College
- 2 Year
- Kenosha, WI
- 273 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- 4 Year
- Milwaukee, WI
- 2,833 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,227 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Parkside Reviews
Review University of Wisconsin - Parkside
When I first visited UW- Parkside, I was instantly attracted to all the beautiful green space of the campus and the wonderfully friendly tour guide. Being just down the street from Lake Michigan is also an amazing plus to the university as well as a major pull factor for me applying there. When I received my acceptance letter to the university, I couldn't contain my excitement for all the new possibilities that were being made available to me. I absolutely adore Wisconsin as I have vacationed in northern regions of the state my whole life and I am so very excited to begin my adventure here.
The campus security is one of the best. The force is comprised of real police officers with real guns and tasers. I feel 100% safe with them around. Sometimes they walk through the halls with some of the faculty members, creating a casual presence if turmoil arises. Although theft rarely occurs, when it does, the police have their own email from which they send every student and faculty member a mass email about the incident and how to avoid further issues. They even will escort a student or faculty member from a part of the campus to their car or dorm at night to make the person feel safer.
The students and staff are all so kind and courteous. It feels like a family and I definitely felt at home as soon as I got there. The courses challenge you but the teachers all take into account that you have other classes then just theirs, so you end up having a manageable amount of work. The teachers understand that we're all human, so if anything ever goes wrong (like if your boss schedules you to work over class for a day or your computer dies before you submit an essay) they work with you and care about you and the goals your trying to achieve. It's like having the largest support system ever.