High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.78 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.101 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.125 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.49 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- B+University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- 4 Year
- Whitewater, WI
- 1,208 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- 4 Year
- Milwaukee, WI
- 2,974 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Parkside
- 4 Year
- Kenosha, WI
- 459 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 4 Year
- Stevens Point, WI
- 974 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh Reviews
The University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh is a very wonderful place to go. The classes are no longer than a 10 minutes walk from the dorms and all the academic halls are rather close to each other. The entire campus is placed basically on two streets making it very easy to navigate. The food is also quite nice. There are two main commons: Blackhawk and Reeve Union. Blackhawk is where you get the basic buffet meals everyday.. and the ice cream. Reeve is where we have places like pizza hut and subway! Reeve is only accessible to to students with special meal plans or titan dollars unless it is the weekend. On the weekends, every meal plan is excepted and every student is a happy camper.
I like the majority of things offered at UW Oshkosh. In general, it feels like every little thing costs money and they do whatever they can to get more money out of you. The food is decent, it just seems like they have the same thing every other week. Blackhawk to go is awesome though! The campus is fairly close together and tight knit which makes it a great experience. I have only had one horrible professor is overall that department is good too. I like the school I go to!
UWO is the perfect size campus! I see many familiar faces on my way to classes and class sizes are normally not too big. I love the new construction in Reeve Union, it's a great place to study and take a break from Polk Library. Professors are great for the most part, and it's easy to get involved. As for social life outside of academics, there is lots to do and a lot of fun is to be made! One thing I would change is the food options.