High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.77 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.100 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.124 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.49 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- 4 Year
- Whitewater, WI
- 1,182 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- 4 Year
- Milwaukee, WI
- 2,884 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Parkside
- 4 Year
- Kenosha, WI
- 445 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 4 Year
- Stevens Point, WI
- 945 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh Reviews
The University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh was my third college choice, but due to complications with my major I decided this was my best option. Oshkosh was one of the few UW schools that offered Dual-Education. I was shocked that my top two colleges only offered general education or special, there was no option to take a degree in both. The reason why Oshkosh was not my first option was due to the bad reputation about underage drinking and the overall location of the school. As soon as I got past my first week of school I knew I made the best decision! My professors were amazing, dorms was clean, and many opportunities were coming my way! The UWO Hip Hop team invited me to their tryouts personally due to my previous dance experience. I felt honored that they knew who I was and wanted me on their team. I can honestly say those 2 years on the team were the best years of dance I've ever had! If it weren’t for Oshkosh I would have never met some of my best friends and amazing professors.
One thing I love is that it is never hard to get help with your studies. There are always tutors and study groups you can go to to help you. Another thing I love is that everyone is always so friendly. The food is pretty good, and the campus is beautiful. If you ever want to get away for a little while, going and walking to the river or downtown is a great thing to do! The gym is one of my favorite places because there are so many things to do and many activities to join.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is a fantastic campus! Each professor really puts their students first. They don't want you to fail, they just want you to be challenged. The academics are great and you really do learn things you've never known before. Not only are the academics great, the campus is beautiful. Fall is by far the prettiest when it comes to a season on campus. There is just something about the leaves falling in Oshkosh. Also, the dorms that are available to live in are not as small as people think. They are very spacious and inviting. University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is truly fantastic!