High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.78 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.101 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.125 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.49 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- 4 Year
- Whitewater, WI
- 1,202 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- 4 Year
- Milwaukee, WI
- 2,962 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Parkside
- 4 Year
- Kenosha, WI
- 455 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 4 Year
- Stevens Point, WI
- 967 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh Reviews
The University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh is a very wonderful place to go. The classes are no longer than a 10 minutes walk from the dorms and all the academic halls are rather close to each other. The entire campus is placed basically on two streets making it very easy to navigate. The food is also quite nice. There are two main commons: Blackhawk and Reeve Union. Blackhawk is where you get the basic buffet meals everyday.. and the ice cream. Reeve is where we have places like pizza hut and subway! Reeve is only accessible to to students with special meal plans or titan dollars unless it is the weekend. On the weekends, every meal plan is excepted and every student is a happy camper.
UWO is the perfect size campus! I see many familiar faces on my way to classes and class sizes are normally not too big. I love the new construction in Reeve Union, it's a great place to study and take a break from Polk Library. Professors are great for the most part, and it's easy to get involved. As for social life outside of academics, there is lots to do and a lot of fun is to be made! One thing I would change is the food options.
The University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh was my third college choice, but due to complications with my major I decided this was my best option. Oshkosh was one of the few UW schools that offered Dual-Education. I was shocked that my top two colleges only offered general education or special, there was no option to take a degree in both. The reason why Oshkosh was not my first option was due to the bad reputation about underage drinking and the overall location of the school. As soon as I got past my first week of school I knew I made the best decision! My professors were amazing, dorms was clean, and many opportunities were coming my way! The UWO Hip Hop team invited me to their tryouts personally due to my previous dance experience. I felt honored that they knew who I was and wanted me on their team. I can honestly say those 2 years on the team were the best years of dance I've ever had! If it weren’t for Oshkosh I would have never met some of my best friends and amazing professors.