- La Crosse, WI
- 4 Year
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.76 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.76 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science159 Graduates
Elementary Education115 Graduates
Business Administration and Management109 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy88 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.98 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.125 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.59 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- B+University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- 4 Year
- Eau Claire, WI
- 1,232 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- 4 Year
- Whitewater, WI
- 1,167 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,236 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 4 Year
- Stevens Point, WI
- 928 reviews
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse Reviews
Review University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
UW-La Crosse is a great pace to be! The campus is beautiful, and just the right size. Students are very friendly and are always willing to help and answer questions. The professors are also fantastic, they genuinely care about you as a person and especially as a student. Professors are always encouraging and helpful, and they are always available outside of class. I haven't had a professor that I haven't like. The only thing I would change about UWL is the food service. There are not many options, and the options aren't quality food.
If you're dream is to amount to an average life, this is your go to place! My experience at UWL started out well, because I partied like everyone else. When I quit drinking second semester freshman year, I realized the dullness of the campus, and how low energy it was. The reality is, you think you are becoming a greater version of yourself, only to realize that you have a lot of catching up to do. I would heavily suggest looking into a different school, unless you are going to be a D3 Athlete, which you might find fascinating here. (Most people go home on the weekends.)
The University of Wisconsin La Crosse is very focused on the success of their students. The professors are engaging and personable, it is easy to get in contact with them if you do not understand the material or even have questions about research, internships and job opportunities. Class sizes are generally small which helps with the learning process. The majority of students and staff are exclusive and there are great opportunities on campus to get involved!