University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Reviews

My success coach helps me with deadlines and goals. She is interested in my future and wants me to succeed which then in return makes me want to succeed even more. I take online classes, and they are easy to navigate and understand how to get the assignments done.
Very nice college with amazing people and professors. The campus is beautiful and it is kept up very nice.
Technically I go to UW Manitowoc however as they are now a branch of greenbay I guess my rating is going to them. Overall the employees are nice and they are very good about making sure you have what you need to get things done within the school.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
I love how the class sizes are smaller once you declare your major because then you get to know your professors better. Along with the fact that they get to know you as well.
I have attended UWGB through a TRIO UB math-science program, more specifically called the Regional Center for Math and Science (RCMS), I attended the program during the summer and was in the program for 2 years, living on campus for 2/6 weeks each during the 2 years. From my experience of the campus I love UWGB and consider going here as my top 3 college to apply to.
Definitely a well structured school. When you need help with some certain situation related to your academics, they WILL try and help as much as possible.
The campus is beautiful and nice. The gyms are solid nice, but I would love to see the more diverse campus. better meals. That's about it for now.
University of Wisconsin Green Bay is a fantastic school. Dorms are wonderful and the campus is simply beautiful year round. Teachers make time to help you succeed. However, the food needs to be revamped!
I attended UW-Green Bay, and let me tell you - it's not for everyone. The University definitely has a clear political affiliation, and if you don't agree with it you're singled out. The academics are great (besides irrelevant professors pushing their own political agenda on you), and the athletics are great. That's about all I can say about UWGB and my time spent there.
The professors at UWGB are great. Because the student to faculty ratio is low, professors get to know you by name, making it is easy to build a rapport with them. I also felt like my professors genuinely wanted me to achieve. For instance, there were a handful of professors who willingly allowed me to conduct research I was interested in, which helped me to develop a strong CV for applying to graduate programs.
There's a lot of clubs/activities to be a part of. The class sizes are pretty small, so the professors actually get to know you, which makes it a much more enjoyable experience.
My experience with UWGB has been amazing so far. My professors have shown compassion for their students and have always given me the time I need to understand the material.
Throughout my time at Green Bay, I had a tutor in every subject because I needed the extra support and modifications to help me get through the class. For my senior year, I decided to forgo my tutors, and try to do the work all on my own for the first time, this turned out to be extremely beneficial in helping me improve as a student and I ended up with the highest GPA in my college career. I never thought in a million years I would get a 4.0 without any help from tutors.
While the buildings are a little out-dated, there are updates being made all the time and there's air conditioning, which is essential in the warmer months. It's also in a beautiful area surrounded by nature. Academically, like all schools, some professors are better than others. I'm an English student and the English department in general is unlike anything I've seen before- it's amazing. The English professors and faculty are so passionate and work extremely hard for their students, and they give you a lot of one-on-one time and attention, which you wouldn't get at a bigger school. I would recommend this college to anyone, but especially anyone going into the humanities. It's like a big family and there are countless opportunities.
This is a great college with beautiful scenery. While the academics are great, I would like to see the advisors actually working and helping students rather than leaving it up to them to figure out. Also wish the party scene was better but most people go home on the weekends.
It is a great school! I am very impressed with the academic programs that they have to offer! I transferred to Green Bay as a sophomore and they made transferring a very easy and straight-forward experience for me!
The University of Wisconsin has ample schools throughout the state, but my ideal location was Green Bay. This was due to its proximity to the Bay, its climate, the city itself, and its opportunities for nature hiking. In the colder months, underground tunnels allow us to stay warm and out of the snow when we go to class. I genuinely feel like our professors care about our learning and want us to achieve and develop.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
I haven't yet attended UW-Green Bay, so the only experience I have with the school is my contact with it's staff via email and telephone. When it comes to preparing me for actually attending the school, the staff is very helpful at providing me valuable information and keeping me on schedule. As far as information on scholarships, this is where they lose two stars. I was put into contact with four different staff members before one of them could answer my question on scholarships, which put a lot of stress and took out a lot of time for me as a student.
I transferred in as a sophomore and I couldn't be happier. The application process was made easier by the help of the faculty. I now have the opportunity to study abroad and participate in and international internship which I would not have been able to do had I not come here. All of the professors that I have had have shown a genuine interest in making sure that all their students succeed as well.
UWGB is a fantastic school with such a home-y feel to it. Even though many people go back to their real homes on the weekends, the friends you make and the people you meet make you feel like you're always at home. There's always something to do here with dozens of clubs and organizations to join. Overall a great experience for your college years.