University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.54 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.64 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Reviews
While the buildings are a little out-dated, there are updates being made all the time and there's air conditioning, which is essential in the warmer months. It's also in a beautiful area surrounded by nature. Academically, like all schools, some professors are better than others. I'm an English student and the English department in general is unlike anything I've seen before- it's amazing. The English professors and faculty are so passionate and work extremely hard for their students, and they give you a lot of one-on-one time and attention, which you wouldn't get at a bigger school. I would recommend this college to anyone, but especially anyone going into the humanities. It's like a big family and there are countless opportunities.
I LOVE the University of Wisconsin- Green Bay! I'm from a smaller town so the size of campus is perfect for me. I've always had an interest in Psychology and now I'm majoring in it because their Psychology program is truly amazing. The professors in this department go above and beyond for their students. They genuinely care about each individual and they always make time for you. If you have any interest at all in Psychology or Human Development I strongly suggest you come meet with the faculty of these programs. You will not regret it!
University of Wisconsin Green Bay is a fantastic school. Dorms are wonderful and the campus is simply beautiful year round. Teachers make time to help you succeed. However, the food needs to be revamped!