University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.53 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.63 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Reviews
I started attending UWGB a year ago online as a Senior in Human Development. The University is fantastic and everyone so helpful. The experiences I've had beginning with my counselor and continuing among several professors has been amazing. I did not anticipate online education to be so comprehensive and balanced. There is even a very positive element of interaction with other students in each class; this enhances the learning experience immeasurably! I love it and am so grateful from my decision to continue my education with UWGB.
I am a current student at this college. It is my home away from home. What I have learned, experienced and discovered here, could not be found anywhere else! I have found my place, my major, my friends, my home, my career...I can't imagine what my life would be like now if I had went to a different college.
I like the wide variety on campus, as well as the more personal interactions that the school provides. There are a lot of resources for all backgrounds and styles of people here. Ability to create your own group, if one does not already exist, is easily available within campus policy. The campus is also family friendly, although there is no childcare services offered here (Other UW campuses provide this services, but UWGB provides some alternative care and entertainment options should you absolutely need to bring your children with you.).