University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.52 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.62 responses
After University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay Reviews
Review University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
I started attending UWGB a year ago online as a Senior in Human Development. The University is fantastic and everyone so helpful. The experiences I've had beginning with my counselor and continuing among several professors has been amazing. I did not anticipate online education to be so comprehensive and balanced. There is even a very positive element of interaction with other students in each class; this enhances the learning experience immeasurably! I love it and am so grateful from my decision to continue my education with UWGB.
I like the wide variety on campus, as well as the more personal interactions that the school provides. There are a lot of resources for all backgrounds and styles of people here. Ability to create your own group, if one does not already exist, is easily available within campus policy. The campus is also family friendly, although there is no childcare services offered here (Other UW campuses provide this services, but UWGB provides some alternative care and entertainment options should you absolutely need to bring your children with you.).
The school part is okay,the professors really care, but the actual campus is insanity boring. Living on campus was like hell. People are very introverted, so if you want to have any kind of fun this probably isn't the school for you. I'm sure this school would be great as a commuter school, but as far as living on campus it is boring. You never really get to know your neighbors, people just kind of ignore you here. You can walk past someone and they will just look down, and ignore you and won't even say hi. The school is good, but the people who go there just are not fun!