University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Reviews

1,279 reviews
The campus of UW-Eau Claire is just gorgeous. I have a good amount of friends that currently attend the college and have amazing things to say about the professors and activities that the school offers for students.
I love the overall atmosphere of UWEC. It's beautiful and very environmentally sustainable. The board is always looking for new ways to improve the campus to create an even better community. One thing I would like to see in better standing are the residence halls. Many of them have not been renovated since they were first built and that definitely afftects student living.
UW-Eau Claire is a very beautiful campus in western Wisconsin. There are many activities and opportunities on campus, which allows for anyone and everyone to get involved. The city of Eau Claire is a good size city and is steps away from campus.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
The atmosphere of University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire provides students with the opportunities necessary to accomplish your end education goal.
Overall, a very good school. The professors are very nice and willing to help no matter how much you may struggle. Good students.
The campus is very unique compared to others. Great school to attend. Some professors a good while others can be poor. Overall, good experience.
Eau Claire is a place where people are kind and always willing to help you success. There are some issues with housing that are slowly being resolved.
It is a good college. It is like every other college in the fact that it does have its downfalls. There are issues like parking and class availability that cause some problems for students. Overall it is a fairly decent college to attend.
Easy to get around campus with lots of educationally opportunities.
picking classes to go along with my degree of business is sparse, every class I wanted to take was either filled up or unavailable at the time I needed.
Nice environment, updating the campus to be very emotionally intrinsic. Many teachers are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, and there are many extracurricular activities on campus.
This school has an amazing campus that is always clean. The people who work here are very nice. After touring this school I knew it was for me. While the dorms are a little dark it's nothing that cannot be looked past.
Many of my professors are very nice and seem to care about you doing well. The food is a lot better than High School food. There is a little hill that separates the vampus into upper and lower campus which is a pain in the butt. Especially if you are a freshman or transfer student with a car, the parking lots pretty far away.
Affordable school with pretty good professors. Collaboration with other campuses is a big part of their system. A good amount of top notch research occurs at some of the Wisconsin campuses. The Wisconsin name is a big name and recognized well across the nation. Online course system wasn't the greatest.
I chose this college last minute and I am glad I did! My classes are amazing and engaging and my teachers are super funny (which makes the class more fun). I also love the food here. On upper campus we have an all you can eat dining hall which is really great! The students here are outgoing and friendly as well. I was so nervous about moving here and making friends because I am pretty shy, but everyone was so welcoming! I have made so many new friends and I am glad I went with the decision of going to Eau Claire.
UW Eau Claire has proven to be committed to excellence and genuinely interested in the welfare and success of their current and potential students. I have only ever been treated with the utmost respect, dignity, and interest when interacting with staff and students from the school.
I thought that the curriculum was very good. I did not like the overall 'people' experience however. There is very bad bullying and the faculty/staff does very little to prevent it.
The campus is beautiful and everyone is always so inviting. When you need help there is always someone there to help you no matter what the situation is. All the professors are there to help you succeed and are willing to take time out of their busy day to help you.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
There are lots of clubs and organizations to allow people of all interests to get involved on campus. The campus itself is beautiful. The professors are very friendly and helpful. It is the perfect size campus.
I've had a great experience with meeting new people, exploring the community, and managing the work load is doable.
The thing that attracted me to UW-Eau Claire was the friendly people and the campus. It's absolutely gorgeous when it's not under construction. There is a bookstore where you can rent many of your textbooks, but sometimes you may have to pay depending on the classes you take. We also have a great amount of organizations to get involved with. The people here are great and there's much to explore in the city of Eau Claire. One thing that is important to know is the parking is terrible on campus and also there is a shortage of housing. Only freshmen and transfer students can stay in the dorms because many people go to this school! Other than that, I'm satisfied with my college choice so far!