University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Reviews

1,258 reviews
Eau Claire is awesome in both the staff, and schooling. the campus is amazing and only getting better each year. the staff is really caring, the wifi and dorms are amazing. overall just take a tour and you will fall in love and love being there everyday.
UW Eau Claire has been the best possible fit for me. Beautiful campus, great professors, and wonderful students.
The first time I had been to UWEC was for a choir field trip. I didn't get to see much of the school but I was very impressed with with their art/music program, and because art and music are some of my majors, I was happy with what I saw. The professors were very nice, helpful and had so much energy which was contagious throughout the trip. Overall, I really like UWEC and can't wait to see the rest of the school. I am considering attending after high school, and you should too!
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
UW Eau Claire is a very liberal arts school that focuses highly on diversity and acceptance of all people whether it is gender, sexual orientation, race, religious beliefs and so on. The university strongly encourages all students to speak their minds and make the best that they can out of everything that they are given. There are a few individuals in administration that have been problematic in the last few years, but are fortunately on their way out. I'm excited to see what the new image of admin looks like!
There are a plethora of resources and activities that are available to UWEC students both on and off campus. Eau Claire is a city that likes to make a fit for everyone!
I really like the campus and just the general feeling you get when there. The campus is big enough to feel not stuffy, but small enough that you're not walking 20 minutes to classes.
There are many activities to get involved with on campus- I think anyone could find a place to fit in. Most of the professors truly care about their students and are passionate about what they teach. Sometimes the construction is annoying, but you just have to be flexible with it. They're just trying to keep the most beautiful campus the most beautiful campus!:)
I like that the class sizes. They aren't big lecture halls so it easier to grow relationships with your professors which is very beneficial when it comes to succeeding in classes.
Most of the on campus housing is out dated. On the academics side, the professors are amazing and there is a vast variety of classes offered. The food here is fairly good, gets kind of boring towards the end of the semester.
UWEC's campus is absolutely beautiful, if you can look past the construction that is almost constantly happening here. They don't seem to have an end date to any of the construction either, or at least anytime soon. Also don't bother asking faculty questions, because you will most likely receive a rude reply, over email or phone!
I really love the campus and lay out of the buildings. The classes are hard, but interesting. A lot of opportunities for clubs, study abroad, etc. There needs to be more parking available and more housing.
My professors were great people, but the department wasn’t diverse enough in academic foci for me. Honors Progam is ok but not great. Campus and area are incredibly boring. Fitness center classes were awesome! Dorm bathrooms are disgusting and dorm rooms are the smallest I’ve ever seen. No dorms being offered at all to anyone but Freshmen next year. Obnoxious!
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is considered Wisconsin's Most Beautiful Campus and definitely lives up to its name. The university provides numerous housing opportunities and has ample scholarship opportunities. The school also provides opportunities for internships, business and marketing expos, and study abroad programs. The school is very focused on promoting diversity and acceptance of all students and does its best to make all students feel like they belong. The university employs many experienced professors who work hard for their students and helps them excel in their fields. Overall, I loved my experience at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
The University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire puts its students first and they really take care of their international students. They hold forums where they can get our feedback and hear our voices. Also, the university holds excellent immersion programs. Their most popular one being the Civil Rights Pilgrimage. More than 200 students, teachers, and community members go on this life-changing trip every year. I've been on one these trips recently and it was amazing. On the flip side, I think the univeristy definitely needs better food in the cafeteria. More nutritious food will certainly be welcomed. I think they also shouldn't have so many different types of meal plans, it's very confusing.
The campus is beautiful and I have always felt at home here. I have met some of my best friends and my program is wonderful and full of amazing faculty.
This college is very good. Everyone is friendly including the staff. The facilities are always clean and fresh. My favorite part about my experience with UWEC is how I feel as if I can be myself and do what I want with out someone judging me. I can be creative without anyone stopping me.
I appreciate that the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire has been renovated and is continuing to be renovated at this moment. It creates a very modern feel to the campus and has made my experience on its campus better. I would like to see updated dorm rooms which UWEC is currently in the process of doing to Towers west and eventually east.
UWEC boasts a stunningly beautiful and clean campus and a wide variety of off campus activities. Probably the best part of UWEC is the Blugold Marching Band, which never ceases to amaze visitors with its music selection and choreography.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
I am very glad to have chosen this university. Eau Claire is a beautiful campus with even more beautiful people. Every professor I have had is super kind and respectful to the students. Everybody here just wants to help and see you succeed with your dreams.
I think this university offers a wide range of activities and good class options, especially for general courses and courses related to psychology, education, and the sciences. I believe that the university cares more about getting new students than helping the ones they already have in their system which is a huge problem.
As a freshman at UWEC, I have found myself enjoying what the school has to offer. In my opinion, it is one of the best UW colleges in the state. The campus is beautiful, the professors care, and the advising is spectacular. Housing is an ongoing issue, but other than that UWEC is wonderful.