University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.83 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.85 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management175 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science144 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics74 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies73 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.100 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.113 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.55 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 4 Year
- Stevens Point, WI
- 930 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stout
- 4 Year
- Menomonie, WI
- 911 reviews
- A-University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- 4 Year
- La Crosse, WI
- 1,260 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,241 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Reviews
Review University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
UW Eau Claire is a great smaller sized school with many smaller class sizes that give you the opportunity for more one-on-one time with professors, who mostly happen to be very nice and accommodating people by the way. The campus is mostly all in one area and easy to get from point A to point B quickly. There multiple new buildings including Davies which is a very nice cafeteria/store/restaurant/general meeting place. Safety is not even something on your mind around this campus, everyone is super nice and police maintain a comforting presence. Overall, a pretty good school!
The minute I stepped on the campus I was in love. Every building has its own character, and everyone had a positive attitude. Great class sizes, helpful tutoring opportunities, and the teachers are always there to help you! I've talked to several people who go to this school (currently attending, and alumni) and no one had a bad thing to say!
I have had a grear experience at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire so far! I am going into my junior year and I have met so many great people and have gotten to participate in so many cool experiences including being a hall raiser, being on a hall council, working as a resident assistant in the dorms, becoming a campus ambassador, studying abroad and so much more! UWEC has totally been a home away from home and I have loved being a student!