University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.83 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.84 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.85 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 49 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.99 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.112 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 53 responsesReport
After University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.55 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- 4 Year
- Stevens Point, WI
- 920 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - Stout
- 4 Year
- Menomonie, WI
- 901 reviews
- B+University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- 4 Year
- La Crosse, WI
- 1,249 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,224 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire Reviews
Review University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
UW Eau Claire is a great smaller sized school with many smaller class sizes that give you the opportunity for more one-on-one time with professors, who mostly happen to be very nice and accommodating people by the way. The campus is mostly all in one area and easy to get from point A to point B quickly. There multiple new buildings including Davies which is a very nice cafeteria/store/restaurant/general meeting place. Safety is not even something on your mind around this campus, everyone is super nice and police maintain a comforting presence. Overall, a pretty good school!
The minute I stepped on the campus I was in love. Every building has its own character, and everyone had a positive attitude. Great class sizes, helpful tutoring opportunities, and the teachers are always there to help you! I've talked to several people who go to this school (currently attending, and alumni) and no one had a bad thing to say!
The small-town atmosphere and compact school layout make UW-Eau Claire a very welcoming experience. Teachers and students alike are generally friendly and willing to help, and so far class experience has been positive. The school offers good wifi and printing services, as well as very helpful tech services. There's really not much to complain about!