- 4 Year
- PORTLAND, OR
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please visit our COVID-19 resource page to learn how COVID-19 may impact students and employees, and the precautions UWS is taking to reduce risks. Our primary goal is to keep the university community healthy and safe. Learn More
University of Western States (UWS) offers a world-class, integrated health care education and provides an evidence-informed approach to health and wellness. Our graduates deliver high-quality health care based on science, the professional’s skill and knowledge, and the preferences and experiences of the patient or client.
The university is at the forefront of an emerging, whole-person philosophy of health care by offering a variety of health and wellness educational programs. As a leader in health sciences education since 1904, UWS provides integrated, evidence-informed curricula grounded in our dedication to current research and practices. The commitment spans all of our graduate and professional programs:
Doctor of Chiropractic
Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine
Master of Science and Doctor of Education in Sport and Performance Psychology
Master of Science and Doctor of Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 3 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 4 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 4 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biology116 Graduates
- Mix of Online and on Campus0%
- On Campus0%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.Take our survey