High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.145 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.161 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.160 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.184 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.217 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.102 responses
University of West Georgia Reviews
The University of West Georgia has an excellent campus. The staff do their absolute best at keeping things in place and clean. The people and environment is a good on for college students. We have our own area away from the main city. Academics here are great, my professor care and are always willing to lend out more help than just class time. Although I don’t not go out much we have fun event held year round. The offer numerous of help , tips and skills during finals time and even just for regular studies. My advisors have helped me so much along the way, with support and to stay on track for graduation come May 2020 , I even declared my minor this pass semester! It’s a great University.
Leaving Gwinnett for Carrollton and enrolling at UWG changed me a lot. Being in Carrollton changed the way I think, the way I move, the way I act and the people I trust. Being in college period is going to change you but it’s different at West. The campus is bigger and has way more people that I can actually connect with than I did in High School. Being at UWG made me not like coming home at all because there is literally nothing left to do back home AT ALL. I have no reason of being here except for seeing my mom and sister, I finished high school and that was the only reason I was even in Gwinnett, for school. West has opened many opportunities and chances to get ahead in life not only by providing me with a further education past high school but with the many different groups and activities that tend to every and anyone’s likes because of the wide variety. I’ve learned a lot about myself while being at UWG and I like the person I’ve become. GO WEST, GO WOLVES!
Overall, it's a Superb college, because of the various activities the school holds that advocate safe on-campus fun, and student involvement. Speaking of student involvement, the college also has numerous of clubs that gives back to the community and people around it. For Instance, a club called Center for student involvement host events that care for the elders in the surrounding environment. In addition, we also have a variety of churches on and off campus for students to continue their walk with Christ. For example, I attend a non-denominational church called CWOW. Then, If you are looking for a safe campus, University Of West Georgia is it! From self- experience I can vouch that I've walked more than 30 feet from my dorm to the library numerous nights, alone, and can say that I always felt safe. Although Kennesaw was my first choice, I fell in love with the University of West Georgia and I am proud to call myself a wolf.