COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Explore our virtual map or take a student-led video tour of our beautiful campus. Register for our virtual information sessions to meet with admissions, financial aid, orientation, housing, and more from the comfort of your home. Learn More
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
At the University of West Georgia, we transform lives and change perceptions, constantly challenging ourselves to ask "what if." We embrace diversity. We value community. We drive growth. We engage – as students, faculty and staff – and work collectively to be the best comprehensive university in America. UWG is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is classified as a SACS Level VI University, the highest level possible.
University of West Georgia Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.145 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.181 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.180 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.204 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.237 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.102 responses