University of Washington Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.256 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.295 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.297 responses
Most Popular Majors
Political Science and Government349 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology309 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics281 Graduates
Anthropology and Archaeology216 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 190 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.342 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.374 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 197 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.161 responses
University of Washington Reviews
The life is great and overall one of the best schools in Washington state. I love how divers the campus is. Has people from all different backgrounds and religions. There is everything there to explore their way of life. Even though there's not really a readily available "must see" list of places to visit on the campus, there is definitely one building you cannot avoid. And that's the Suzzalo library . Inside, you will find the largest book on campus, centuries upon centuries old. And if you venture to the reading room you will be in for a treat for this room is none other than the Hogwarts dining hall!
Beautiful campus with lots of interesting classes offered. Teachers are understanding and top of their respective fields. There are many, many clubs to join and everyone is inclusive. The atmosphere is very conductive for learning since expectations here are high. Everyone wants to do well which in turn motivates you to try your best as well. The dorms on campus are the best I've seen and living on campus is the easiest way to meet other people!
Our daughter is a rising senior at UW and is having the college experience she has always dreamed of. Freshman year was in a dorm, then moved into a large house with 7 roommates not far from school. She has been chosen for an amazing internship every quarter since fall Sophomore year and commutes via light rail, bike, bus, Uber or Lyft. her internships are leading to connections in the community and business world that will likely to lead to a job in just over a year. Have all of her professors been stellar? Nol but the vast majority have been!