High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.198 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.202 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.202 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 124 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.264 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.335 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.146 responses
University of Utah Reviews
I have just finished my first semester at the University of Utah and I love it here! The campus is very easy to navigate and I love all of the people I have met. There is always things to do on campus and going downtown is close enough that public transit is super convenient. I have had fairly good class sizes as well, while I did have a large lecture hall, my other courses were around 30-50 students. I am a part of the LEAP program and I think it is something all incoming freshman should look into.
I have enjoyed my time at the University of Utah. The U is filled with unique, intelligent and inspiring faculty and students. Every moment spent here is worthwhile and every student is supported no matter where their educational goal is taking them! The University of Utah is one giant family! There are numerous activities each month and too many student groups to count! The University of Utah is the best place to obtain your degree!
I am currently a Sophomore at the University of Utah. So far, my experience with the U has been outstanding. I had a rough first year with my situation outside of school, but the resources within the university have all been so helpful at getting me back in the swing of things, and allowing me to be successful. The counselors have all been so helpful, kind, and understanding. It is such a wonderful school to be a part of!