University of Toledo Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.129 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.139 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.139 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities198 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies105 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science103 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering98 Graduates
Pharmacy Studies98 Graduates
Business Administration and Management93 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 89 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.168 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.184 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 96 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.92 responses
University of Toledo Reviews
I feel as if I belong to something, versus my previous experience at a community college where I merely showed up, rarely talked to anyone, and then went home. The atmosphere at the University of Toledo is totally different. I felt like I became a part of a close-knit community and was welcomed by all students and staff. I feel excited to come to school and learn now, after feeling burnt out after my first two years. Additionally, there are so many helpful resources to help better your education including an enormous library and success coaches! My success coach has helped me overcome my fear, nervousness, and pushed me to be a better student. This is something I never had at my community college, and I am thankful for it every day because it's so important to have someone by your side rooting for you during the entire semester.
I attended the University of Toledo as an undergraduate and am now attending as a graduate student. I love UT for various reasons--the main reasons being the location (down the street from my house!), diversity on campus, numerous activities available to students, and affordable tuition. UT has a beautiful campus and is inviting to current and prospective students. I couldn't be happier with the education and opportunities provided to me by the university, and I definitely recommend those seeking higher education to tour and apply for the University of Toledo!
It has been a great experience overall with opportunities to join and manage student organizations, and attend home sporting events for free. In addition, I have had supportive professors and am confident in my foundation as I enter medical school. I lived and worked on campus for three years and never felt unsafe, contrary to what some of the reviews may lead you to believe. Your experience at UT is what you make it, and you have to take responsibility for your own actions and who you surround yourself with. The opportunity to do great things is there; you just have to take it!