University of the Southwest is ...
NAIA Division I
Red River Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of the Southwest
Most Popular Majors
Corrections and Corrections Administration16 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies10 Graduates
Business Administration and Management5 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Elementary Education4 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
University of the Southwest Reviews
Review University of the Southwest
I completed an online Master's degree in School Counseling with the U of Southwest. I chose this program because I am living in Europe, and needed to find a program that didn't require me to be in a 'cyber' classroom during specific times of the day. The professors were all very accessible and responsive and the coursework was interesting and well delivered. Additionally, the registrar department was exceptionally helpful and kind.
This so far has been my first semester at the University of the Southwest. I am so glad I started to go here. They offer me a program which is called NExT. new experienced teachers aids. This is where I am working at the school and it is going towards some of my credit hours. Every time I have had a question about the school it was quickly answered. Another thing I appreciate is that it is Christian based. I was completely discouraged with starting school and I believe I was directed towards this school. I was discouraged because I have a 4 year old daughter and it is stressful at times to work and go to school. I didn't know when I would have time for her. Thank God it has all worked out thus far greatly.!
It was a definite good experience. Got to do so many travels, activities with my team, and met good people.