University of the People Reviews

So far so great! The overall Admissions process was pretty great, a bit rough but I got through it. Did everything I needed to do to get to where I wanted to be, and it all balls down to "if you work with me, I'll work with you." So i did, I had patience and and complete support from my admissions specialist.

I Cannot wait to get started Next Month!
I like how positive it is. It's very easy to learn how to use it. Everyone is friendly. It helps you learn responsibility since you are the one in charge of your learning. I have nothing negative to say about it. I love it.
University of the people is a great online distance-learning university. It provides flexibility in taking courses for those who lead busy lives and the tuition is excellent. Something I would like change is the peer-assessment format they go by in basically all classes as I have witness many times peers do not grade correctly or fairly and professors many times leave grades that way. Other than that, I would highly recommend this online university!
Start Your Review of University of the People
I love that i can study anytime of the day, and that all materials need are completely free and completely online
I am attending UoPeople for my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. The coursework can be extremely hard and rewarding. I attend UoPeople school year round; 5 eight week Terms a year with a 2 week break in between. I take 2 courses a Term, which takes me about 30 hours a week. In the past, I studied at a community college, state Univerity, & junior college for my AS degree. UoPeople has been much more enjoyable than my brick & mortar Universities for convenience, socializing, & retaining the information I am learning. The peer-review methods for some assignments can either be good or bad, though Instructors usually happy to fix and peer-review mistakes. The students are diverse and I have made many friends from all over the world. There is the UoPeople Yammer for socializing, and Discord Servers for every Major offered at UoPeople. I would rate it 5 stars if not for the peer-review issues, however, the education I am receiving here is absolutely 5 stars worthy.
High-quality online degree at an ultra-low cost. Reputable and qualified teachers. You'll learn a lot from this university. The model of the university is very much flexible. This means anytime and anywhere.
Love the way the content is given, the care they have for students success, and the convenience an online and extremely affordable university brought to my career.
Overall, I like this university. It really does help you learn a lot. The peer-to-peer system is really enforced. It doesn't cost me much thanks to a for-need scholarship I applied for. I only pay $20 every 3 months or so for my final course exam. You do have to be willing to work hard and study on your own.
I love this university because of the flexibility that allows me to work and continue my education without any conflicts. The university is very understanding toward personal issues, provides scholarships for those in need. The professors are helpful and want you to succeed. However I wish there were more access to tutors and not just peers and teachers. This is very much a self-learning peer supporting university which has its pros and cons. It is good so far and I am happy to say I go to this university!
I love it here. I am living with my brother and out of a job on SSDI and UOP helped me by giving me a scholarship and helping me get my degree in Business Administration. This school is a God send. Thank you so much UO People.
I consider university of the people as the best online learning institution that is fully dedicated to upholding educational values, ensuring the academic, professional and personal growth of the student, and as such she is a very important choice in my quest to further my education and become an accomplished Business lecturer.