COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Get the latest. Learn More
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
University of the Ozarks is home to students seeking to find motivation to think bigger, be courageous, and develop a clear view of the world and their place in it. Located on 45 acres at the base of the beautiful Ozark Mountains in Clarksville, Arkansas, this is a place where students experience the opportunity to live fully, learn deeply, experience widely, and make an impact far beyond the campus community as they pursue the goal of becoming the best version of themselves. We provide the challenging academic framework, mentoring and motivation, and strong sense of community to support students in the pursuit of their goals. Ozarks offers 60 undergraduate degree programs across a range of disciplines, all underscored by the innovative LENS core curriculum which provides students the opportunity to pursue a major and two minors in their areas of interest. Robust campus life, inviting surroundings, and numerous options for engagement with peers ensure a well-rounded student experience.
University of the Ozarks Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Education Major @ Ozarks
Ozarks offers majors in Elementary and Physical Education, along with a minor in Education for those seeking certification in Secondary Education for a chosen subject. Discover the theoretical aspect of educating today’s students as well as tackle important philosophical topics related to the field. You will get hands-on interaction and practical experience in classrooms starting your first year.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.29 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses