University of the Arts Reviews

I like this school because it has faculty members that really for us and actually do or did what they teach outside of this school. I also love how we are all encouraged to collaborate with one another and helps to explore new things for my realm of art.
The University of the Arts is simply one of a kind. We have such diverse community full of these amazing and talented people surrounding each other. We all can collaborate in some way shape of form. I am majoring in the dance program and love being apart of this specific community. The faculty is here to push and drive you toward your ultimate goals and dreams in life. They will make whatever needs to be done, done so that you are living up to your expectations as a dancer, wanting to be whatever in life. My experience here so far is amazing and will never regret my choice coming here.
Attending University of the Arts has opened many doors for me. I would recommend any person with true passion for entering the art world to check the school out. The professors all enjoy their jobs and are 100% dedicated to teaching their students. I look forward to going back for the Spring 2018 semester!
Start Your Review of University of the Arts
I study illustration and our program is very good. The dorms are probably the best dorms you will ever live in, and the community here is great. Philadelphia is a great place to be an artist and UArts gives you immediate access to the Philly arts community. UArts is diverse and everyone, both students and professors, is passionate about what they do.
love the faculty and work study program. A Very liberal school with lots of creative and caring people. grate for experiancing all forms of art and sight seeing.
I love how much they push you to be the greatest you could possibly be. They embrace who you are and welcome you with open arms. It has been an amazing experience so far and I can't wait to continue my journey here.
I spent a year at UArts and overall my experience was positive. The professors are very knowledgeable and personable. Philadelphia is an amazing city and the opportunity to attend school in Center City was a fantastic experience. Wonderful and vibrant area. They allow you to take classes across the different schools and disciplines which enriched my education. Their general education classes I found to be lacking. I did find it difficult to connect with the student body and student activities.
It is located in Philadelphia Center City. The buildings are along Broad St & I get to see alot of the City. The classes are awesome. I look forward to continuing my education here!
Being able to attend this university is such a huge privilege. Not only do I get to study the work I have wanted to go into for years, but now I am surrounded by more like-minded people. It is an incredibly comforting college, though there is definitely hard work. However, the overall experience makes the work all worth it.
UArts is a complicated school. A lot of the teachers here are magnificent and work really hard to make students feel comfortable and informed. The dorms are also huge! There isnt much that happens on campus that people attend but there are parties every weekend. The biggest obstacle is the tiny population size. If you don't mind recognizing everyone you go to school with then this is a great place to immerse yourself with others that share your love for art.
I am a Dance major at the University of the Arts. So far, I am completely in love with the school and the dance program. I love how all of my teachers are still working professionals and a lot of the upperclass work professionally too. Where the university is located in Philly is just a great way to put yourself out there and start networking and getting to know the business.
So far i have loved this school and have had fun. I was tired a lot and my body was in pain from all the dancing, but i loved it. I can't wait for next semester and to learn more about dance. My other classes were fine and not too hard. It was easy to balance my schedule and still have free time.
the university of the arts offers a unique experience for young artists looking for ways to dive into the philly art scene and meet other artists doing the same. the academics are pretty average with a few really cool professors here and there. the school does seem to cater to those who choose traditional arts (i.e dancing,acting, illustration) over others, but if you find yourself shorthanded the staff is pretty welcoming to new ideas.
if you're not sure what to do, the school won't be able to help you. Thats why self motivation is key.
Classes are fun and interesting
The quality ranges according o the building you're in.
the key to being successful in college is to keep yourself motivated no matter what. My school is great for maintaining the motivation of every student.
Start Your Review of University of the Arts
The school is pretty diverse
Drugs are pretty accessible because we're located in a city. However, there isn't too much peer pressure given the mostly chill environment.
Overall, courses are pretty easy. Some common core courses could have more structure and a better written curriculum.