University of Texas - Permian Basin is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.49 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.56 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.63 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
After University of Texas - Permian Basin
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
University of Texas - Permian Basin Reviews
Review University of Texas - Permian Basin
I really like how my university is small yet diverse. This University is amazing for interacting and becoming close with people you may not have considered talking to you. We have students from all over the country, but even better, all over the world. The diversity is great for opening one's horizons and seeing different perspectives. The size is phenomenal for getting interpersonal interaction with professors and creating life-long friendships and relationships!
This University is small enough where you don't feel like a number. You can go to any building on campus whether it be financial aid, registrar or admissions and you won't have to wait in a long drawn out line. You can take classes online as well on the campus. The professors and advisors are very courteous, attentive, and make your college years worthwhile. Not to mention, this University is very affordable. Very pleased to have earned my degree from UTPB!
Apartment style dorms, were one gets a room to oneself, shares a bathroom with one other person, and a living room with three. Freshman next year may have it rougher with the typical college style dorms that are being built, but upperclassmen dorms are to die for. Very chill environment!