UT - Medical Branch is a public university located in Galveston, Texas in the Houston Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 628 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technician, and Respiratory Care Therapy. UT - Medical Branch alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $66,200.
University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.8 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston
- NGUniversity of Texas - Health Science Center at Houston
- 4 Year
- Houston, TX
- 126 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 4 Year
- San Antonio, TX
- 147 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 24 reviews
- NGTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- 4 Year
- Lubbock, TX
- 196 reviews
University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston Reviews
So far, I am loving it! I am accepted for the Bachelors of Science in Nursing, and it is a beautiful campus! Everyone there is extremely nice and willing to help each student achieve their personal goals.
I just graduated with my Bachelor's a couple months ago and will be starting on my Master's Degree in one week. However, we have started orientation activities and so far, I love it! The people are very friendly and welcoming. They are also passionate about helping students to succeed and I am looking forward to my time here.
Professors are very helpful. Great experience, great nursing school. The University as a whole wants students to succeed.