University of Texas - Health Science Center at Houston Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Colleges like University of Texas - Health Science Center at Houston
- NGUniversity of Texas - Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 4 Year
- San Antonio, TX
- 144 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston
- 4 Year
- Galveston, TX
- 113 reviews
- NGBaylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX
- 6 reviews
- NGUniversity of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 25 reviews
University of Texas - Health Science Center at Houston Reviews
My overall experience was wonderful. The people were friendly and kind and also willing to help. The campus was clean and well built; easy to get from class to class. And finally, the area was beautiful and i happen to go during gorgeous weather so the scenery was amazing!
Nursing school anywhere is rigourous, but UTH is pretty tough. But what I have learned is that the level of difficulty during the semester really prepares you for the standardized testing such as HESI and im sure NCLEX when i get there!
The experience was great. Professors were amazing. The food there was awesome. The area around the campus very isolated, which is best suited for that type of preference.