University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.8 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.8 responses
After University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston Reviews
Review University of Texas - Medical Branch at Galveston
So far, I am loving it! I am accepted for the Bachelors of Science in Nursing, and it is a beautiful campus! Everyone there is extremely nice and willing to help each student achieve their personal goals.
I just graduated with my Bachelor's a couple months ago and will be starting on my Master's Degree in one week. However, we have started orientation activities and so far, I love it! The people are very friendly and welcoming. They are also passionate about helping students to succeed and I am looking forward to my time here.
UTMB is a fantastic school and upon graduation, students have so much opportunity in the healthcare field.