University of Texas - Austin Reviews

5,376 reviews
The University of Texas is an amazing school! There are so many different programs there you can look into and the people are all friendly!
The opportunities available here are abundant and amazing and everyone is guaranteed to find something. The professors and people are also amazing and the location of the campus is fantastic.
University of Texas at Austin is just like any other state school to me. I believe it is the most challenging out of all of them. I personally feel like you would get the best education, but the lack of safety is alarming. We have systems to alert students on campus of any nearby dangers, but I find out from social media hours before I get any alerts.
Review University of Texas - Austin
UT Austin was a great college trip experience. There was a lot to look at because of it's size. One of the things I like specifically are who they bring in as guest speakers. The guests speakers UT Austin brings in are currently successful in how they used their degree of which you are aiming for. They could sometimes be celebrities or someone really well-known within the career field you strive to be a part of.
I absolutely love this school. I come from a small, conservative town, so it is absolutely amazing to come to school full of open-minded, bright, and motivated individuals. I would like to see a little more engagement with the minorities at the school because I do feel like our voices are not heard a lot of the time. However, I cannot think of a better university where I would feel at home.
Beautiful campus. Engaging classes, diverse student base, nearby stores and shopping areas, smack-dab in the best part of Austin.
The University of Texas in Austin is dedicated to helping their students find their passion and achieve their passion. The hard work made in this establishment is guided so that the student gains the best experience they could hope to receive. With a wide range of successful learning departments, the University of Texas in Austin has excelled and made a place in the world and in its alumni's hearts.
I truly enjoyed every moment of my time at UT and miss it now that it's gone. The university is very diverse and it is very easy to find your niche and a group of people to call home. There are tons of student activities and groups to join, which I think is a huge part of the college experience. The education I received was top notch as well. Most professors truly care about you succeeding and will do everything they can to help you get there as long as you are willing to help yourself.
Professor's aren't always the best, but there's a lot of opportunity to be involved on campus and get yourself out there. Wouldn't have chosen another school to go to for college. Proud Longhorn. Hook 'em.
UT Austin is located in one of the best cities in the nation, with plenty of activities , great food, and things to do as a student. The school itself is huge and provides many opportunities for research, networking, projects- almost anything a college student could be interested, if you look for these opportunities!
There are a lot of research and networking opportunities. The professors are very knowledgeable and know a lot about the field they teach. I wish there was more diversity and less expensive housing options.
UT is a great education in learning to follow your own path through a mess of bureaucracy. It teaches to know when you've found other like yourself. But, there is little attention given to the individual, and if you aren't careful, you can get chewed up.
I love UT. There were a lot of research opportunities for undergraduates and my professors were the best.
This school is amazing. It changed my life, and I miss it every day. The experiences here changed who I am and showed me who I could be and how to get there.
I love being part of a liberal campus. There's some diversity on campus. The resources available to your are overwhelming. Getting to school is easy if you don't live on campus except on Saturdays because the school shuttles don't run.
The University of Texas at Austin is the best university in the world in my eyes. It pushes me to be the absolute best version of myself and gives me the resources to reach every goal I ever set for myself. The work is hard, and the hours are long. Sometimes balancing can get very hard, especially when the people are so wonderful and there are so many social opportunities as well. But the work is always worth it and I would not rather go anywhere else for college.
It's a very unique scene and I like how we address all the worries of the students and how we constantly come together to fight racism.
Review University of Texas - Austin
I love UT, it is a great school. It has a great college experience and offers many majors. The best part of UT is the area around campus.
The campus is very nice but can be confusing the first couple of times due to its size. Good food, nice spot in the city, friendly people.
I love being a student at the University of Texas. It is one of the most renowned public education institutions in the world, and has plenty of activities to be involved in outside of academia. There are countless clubs and organizations on campus, and the surrounding city of Austin is one the best places in the country. However, be warned: it may not be for everyone. With around 50,000+ students, the size can be intimidating to some. I personally enjoy the incredible amount of people I can meet and study with, and the size gives me a nice perspective. There is always something going on on campus; whether it's a basketball game, club fair, jam session, food stand, party - you name it - there is always something close to keep you occupied. Being a musician, living in Ausin and attending UT is the best college experience I could've asked for. Come to UT. Hook 'em Horns!