University of Tennessee - Martin Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Agricultural Business163 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities127 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies112 Graduates
Business Administration and Management79 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels78 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services61 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration49 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.56 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.78 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
University of Tennessee - Martin Reviews
I haven't yet started here, but can't wait! I've toured three times, twice with my Ag class and once with my mother. It is a great campus and everything is relatively close. The professors I met were nothing but nice and encouraging. My friends that currently attend all say its a great school and that the classes are content filled with a low student to teacher ratio, which is important to me. It is also a fairly calm campus from what I've heard with very few parties. The dorms are nice and clean and the food on campus is great.
The University of Tennessee at Martin Parsons Campus is so home like and a very great place to get an education. It is a smaller school, so there is more one on one time with your professors who genuinely care about you and how you are excelling in your work. I have made best friends and learned so much already through the top notch nursing program where I plan to graduate with my BSN in nursing in 2020. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a perfect college experience!
U.T.M. has an outstanding agricultural and animal science program. The teachers definitely care about their students, and are available for extra tutoring when needed. They are also very friendly and help graduating students find jobs coming out of college. There are numerous clubs that meet throughout the week such as Veterianry Science Club, Cattlemen Association, and FFA. There are other student organizations, such as campus ministries that help guide students spiritually and keep a strong sense of community. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I have had bad experiences in some of the other field's teachers, such as the science and english professors. Also, the honors program is a good program, but sometimes there are not enough honors classes offered, and this can ruin your schedule.