1. Martin, TN
  2. 4 Year

University of Tennessee - Martin Reviews

The teaching staff that I have had the privilege of encountering have been very approachable and seem to genuinely care if know the material being presented. The campus is very clean and well organized other than the occasional problem of having to walk really far to class. It has been an enjoyable for me so far here.
What appears as a small town is made up within the University. The amount of love and support that I have received from the staff and other students has truely made me feel like home for the last three years.
UTM is a great school! Large enough to meet your needs but small enough to keep you engaged. The staff is very detail oriented and walks students through the process to make sure that students are successful!
If I could go back in time and choose another university my choice would always be UTM I have made lifelong friends and earned a degree in proud of from here.
I would like for classroom reviews to be taken more seriously by instructors. I would also like for instructors to stick to a set schedule and possibly only change schedules when it is absolutely necessary and not just because they felt like it.
The University of Tennessee is a great place to receive a degree. I feel that it's administration have areas in which to improve . I also feel that it's all what "YOU" make it, and if you plan on attending this university it will be very important to balance your Play time and education time.
I am very comfortable here. I felt right at home right away. It's easy to get in contact with my professors and there are labs that I am freely welcomed to whenever I need help.
As I have stated before, I am new to campus so I don't know everything about it yet but the school has counseling centers and seems to be very safe and attempting to keep it that way.
I love my dorm. It's nice and spacious, and it feels like I'm in a comforting home. I wouldn't dorm anywhere else other than Phase one.
I have only been at my campus for one semester, but sports and intramurals are very important from what I have seen so far.
I was nervous about going to a university and one so far away from home; However, I loved my first semester at UTM. The people are friendly and it's in a small, comforting town that reminds me of home.
I love UT Martin. When I was in high school, and took a college day for UTM, I automatically knew that this school was going to fit me perfectly.
Overall, I have not attended UTM for a long enough time to discuss my experience with career prospects.
  • College Freshman
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
My campus is good about keeping every student safe. Students are not even allowed to have alcohol on campus.
My dorm is close to an apartment, and it's very nice!
  • College Freshman
  • 8 months ago
  • Housing
There are more people in Greek life than I thought.
Student involvement and school spirit is huge!
University of Tennessee-Martin is small and unique!
They are always there if you need them, sometimes even when you do not want them, they are there.
I am a part of Greek life, and regardless of petty rivalries and arguments that happen among one another, I see the good that we all do for our respective members and charities.