University of Tennessee - Martin Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities151 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies130 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels83 Graduates
Business Administration and Management59 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services40 Graduates
Visual Arts38 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.55 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.77 responses
After University of Tennessee - Martin
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
University of Tennessee - Martin Reviews
Review University of Tennessee - Martin
My experience at UTM has been one for the books! The resources for success are unlimited on campus. The advisors are extremely helpful, and they will help guide you to reach your ultimate goals. The professors truly strive for your success and are always there to listen and help.
You feel welcome at UT Martin as soon as you step on campus. Everyone is very friendly and will not hesitate to talk! The campus is very clean and has a lot of nature to view and enjoy. However, there is not a lot of parking space if you live off campus, which you will probaboy want to do after your first year.
I had some good experience and some bad experience. The school overall is a really good school but the students can be clique-ish. It's definitely segregated. All the black students hang around their own kind and all the white students hang around their own kind. I think that's the only down side to the school. The only down side about my experience at UTM was the people I was hanging around. There weren't really my friends and there was this guy that I was head over heals with that distracted from my school work and made me miss out on a lot of other things I could have experienced more during my time there.