The University of Tampa's globally connected campus is the beating heart of a vibrant urban oasis. A distinguished faculty and approximately 8,913 students from all 50 states and 140 countries are joined in a university ranked among the best of the best by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, and The Princeton Review.
A medium-sized private university, UT offers more than 200 academic programs taught by a faculty as passionate about students' success as they are about their areas of expertise.
University of Tampa Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.112 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.113 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.110 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.159 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.191 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.87 responses