The University of Tampa's globally connected campus is the beating heart of a vibrant urban oasis. A distinguished faculty and approximately 9,304 students from all 50 states and 132 countries are joined in a university ranked among the best of the best by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, and The Princeton Review.
A medium-sized private university, UT offers more than 200 academic programs taught by a faculty as passionate about students' success as they are about their areas of expertise.
University of Tampa Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.112 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.121 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.118 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.167 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.199 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.87 responses