University of St. Thomas - Texas Reviews

I like how caring and invested the professors are. They are willing to go the extra mile to help their students. I highly recommend this university!
The professors are excellent. The core in Philosophy, English, and Theology will change your whole life for the better. If you study hard all four years, avoid majors that give easy As, and you take the time to meet and learn from your amazing professors (you can do that at UST!), then you'll turn out better prepared for life than most kids from ND and Georgetown.
I am currently pursuing a Master's of Science degree in Accounting which I firmly believe will furnish me with the essentail knowledge, skills and resources needed to be successful in the business world. In addition, the University of St.Thomas (UST) - Texas, offers students the opportunity to serve through volunterism. Students are able to help beautify their campus and serve others in the greater Houston community. Moreover UST students, faulty and staff truly embodies the Basilian core values of goodness, discipline, and knowledge.
Start Your Review of University of St. Thomas - Texas
I love the university, its amazing. You all sorts of people from different cultures that you meet everyday, and connect with. I just wish we had more food option in Crooker, for instance, like; McDonalds, Chik-fila, and Canes. That is not the only thing i would love to see change i would love for the school to have more school spirit, and support at our basketball games. I wish the school was a little bit more bigger also. other than that the school is fine the people here are amazing, and always willing to help you no matter what. Not to mention but i think i made a great investment into getting my education from the university ,because me graduating from St.Thomas on my resume means a lot to everyone. That it why i love my university and glad i chose it.
I enjoy being on small group classes you got to know very well with profesors. I will live if in the future they have a football team .
I love the Catholic life on campus, the friendly staff, and the small class sizes. The University of St. Thomas also gives out a lot of scholarships.
I am so glad that I am able to attend this school. There are amazing people and the school was able to help me plan out my degree. My advisor is the best and helping get everything together for classes. There are many resources available for students.
GO CELTS!
University of St. Thomas-Texas is a very good University in terms of academics. UST has small class sizes which helps students to engage more in class. The professors get to know the students and help them to master the material.
University of St.Thomas is a diverse school that always emphasizes helping students. They are very helpful with any questions a student might have. The resources they provide for students make the university great. In addition to always wanting to help they are constantly emphasizing on helping the community. St.Thomas is a place away from home that one can consider to be their second home. It is very welcoming to new students and are always checking on the status. I would highly recommend this university to anyone that is seeking to have change and be part of a family that is welcoming to everyone.
The University of St. Thomas is such a great school. The professors interact with you and care that you succeed. The work load is hard but the professors are with you every step of the way. And if they can’t help then they have tutorial services and other student services that can help out students to be successful.
At the University of St. Thomas, you truly are more than just a number. The campus is in the heart of Houston, where if you want to explore you’ll have right outside campus. In the classroom, interactions and connections are so easily made with professors and classmates. There are a great number of resources available for the the students. And environment is just as easily welcoming, from the library’s quiet space to study, to the old book store’s game room, to the great annual events the university’s student government plans out. The University of St. Thomas truly cares about its students’ academics and health.
I’m a muslim attending a catholic university.
Before I started attending, i thought that I wasn’t going to feel welcomed or that I belong, but on the contrary, I felt like I belong. All the faculty members and the students are very welcoming and they made me feel like I belong. They showed me great support and for that I am appreciative.
Really good school. Professors care about their students. There isn’t a lot of fun things to do for students though
I love going to UST because it’s a small school with many different people going from all over the world and everyone is so nice .
Very humble school with great teachers. The only thing is they need to remodel the whole school so buildings are pretty old.
The University of St. Thomas is a small university located in the Montrose area of Houston Texas. The small clases and great professors make the learning experience much easier for the student. However, this comes at a price becuase tuition can be a big concern for someone especially if they do not have any scholarships available to help.
The school is very intimate and Professors and students know each other. The Professors push you to achieve the best work they know you can deliver.
Start Your Review of University of St. Thomas - Texas
I loved the campus and the natural/vintage vibe that the buildings and design give off. The counselors of the University of St. Thomas are also incredibly understanding and willing to help. It was amazing to talk to them over my academics. Although I have not been able to see what the actual student dorms look like, I did see the type of security and safety that has gone into these buildings were the students live. In addition to secure dorms, the university also offers a parking garage for students with cars that actually has a security office built right into the garage. This means safety while being on campus as well as for your vehicle and while leaving the campus.
I transferred from a state school after a family crisis. IMO, if you don’t come in as a freshman or if you don’t live on campus, finding friends and getting involved is a challenge. Being a commuter and transfer made making friends hard at first.
The classes are intense: fairly heavy workload across the board, but some professors are tougher than others. The professors care a lot about their field. Mine have been understanding of my situation and are happy to work around anything that comes up. They always ask how they can help.
The students are diverse. Students from all religious backgrounds, cultures, rconomic statuses, political affiliations. The conservative Catholics make themselves known but never force their beliefs. As a gay atheist, I am able to engage in thought-provoking and respectful dialogue in class (as an IS major there is a LOT of dialogue) and never feel that I am not being listened to because of who I am/what I believe.
It is a small and close knit university. Anytime you need help there is always someone close by. The majority of the people on campus are kind and friendly. There are always those people though. The teachers are kind, friendly, and attentive.