University of St. Thomas - Texas Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.60 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
University of St. Thomas - Texas Reviews
As a cooperative engineering major, my academic career has been frustrating because the department is still very underdeveloped. While general classes like Physics, Calculus, Theology, and Philosophy have been excellent, engineering specific classes have been sub par. My rating is not based on the academic, but instead on the personal. There are plenty of leadership opportunities, and because of the small size, direct contact with staff and faculty is common. The staff has helped guide and support me in my personal, professional, and academic development. I have developed friendships of a lifetime. I paid for the people, not the classes.
This university is actually pretty awesome. Despite the not-so-great food selection, everything else is great! The moment you step on campus, everyone is super nice and welcoming. The fact that it's a small school (which means small class sizes) makes it very easy to develop a close relationship with your professors! The classes are all academically demanding, so as long as you try and do your work, you should be fine! Student life is pretty good as the RA's and CA's, as well as the clubs and organizations around school, come up with some fun events and activities that everyone can enjoy! It honestly is very easy to make friends, especially if you live in the dorms. UST offers some great academic programs and they are very generous when awarding scholarships. Overall, the University of St. Thomas is a great school. As with every school, it does have its pros and cons, but all-in-all, your time spent here is going to be well worth it.
I am currently pursuing a Master's of Science degree in Accounting which I firmly believe will furnish me with the essentail knowledge, skills and resources needed to be successful in the business world. In addition, the University of St.Thomas (UST) - Texas, offers students the opportunity to serve through volunterism. Students are able to help beautify their campus and serve others in the greater Houston community. Moreover UST students, faulty and staff truly embodies the Basilian core values of goodness, discipline, and knowledge.