At St. Thomas, we’re on a mission to do good. Inspired by the Catholic intellectual tradition, our curriculum combines the practical with the purposeful – giving you the opportunity to get out and make a difference in our Minneapolis-St. Paul community while you’re a student and preparing you for a lifetime of meaningful work after you graduate.
University of St. Thomas - Minnesota Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.79 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.83 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.85 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.110 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses
University of St. Thomas - Minnesota Reviews
There are definitely a few drawbacks. One, the tuition is very expensive. Unless you have money or get a really good scholarship, I wouldn’t suggest coming here. Additionally, it is not a party school. While I myself am not a party person, for those who are, this is not the school for you. Finally, some of the curriculum is unnecessary. A lot of the core material has nothing to do with your major and only makes it harder to graduate on time.