COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We understand that COVID-19 is impacting students and families. During a time that should be filled with excitement for the future, we recognize the uncertainty and disappointment you may be feeling. While we don’t have all the answers, we want to help where we can, so we’ve put together information to address some commonly asked questions. Learn More
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
At St. Thomas, we have a story to tell.
A story about a small, liberal arts college that transformed into one of the Top 20 Catholic universities in the country.
A story about an unprecedented transition to Division I athletics.
A story about an education that combines the practical with the purposeful – empowering you to make a difference in our Minneapolis-St. Paul community while you’re a student and preparing you for a lifetime of meaningful work after you graduate.
It’s a story that’s turning the page to a new chapter. And we want you to help write it.
University of St. Thomas - Minnesota Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.79 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.86 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.88 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.113 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses