University of St. Francis - Illinois is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Mid-States Football Association
University of St. Francis - Illinois Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Care Management58 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services29 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies24 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration20 Graduates
Human Resources Management17 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems14 Graduates
Elementary Education12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.24 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
University of St. Francis - Illinois Reviews
Regarding professionalism as a student, the most critical factor is the ability to communicate effectively to faculty, and patients. The complex needs of patients will vary on a given day, and it is important to listen to patients without prior judgment. Students must be able to communicate with a patient who may be emotionally vulnerable or distressing at times to handle. They can not learn proper communication skills through a book; it is a quality of professionalism that must be gained through experiences. My four year undergrad college was what helped me gain this level of professionalism that I needed to get into a graduate school.
I absolutely love all the faculty and students! The professors really care about the students. At USF they know us by name, we are not just a number to the professors.
Coming from Australia, I find the campus to be very safe and welcoming. Security is 24/7 and the International Programs Office is very welcoming. They provided me and all the internationals with a wee long orientation providing the details of college and what to expect. Overall, the experience has been of excellent quality and the school is very active in trying to keep students participated.