Spa & Cosmetology Arts is a for-profit college located in Springfield, Illinois. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 116 undergraduate students. The Spa & Cosmetology Arts acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Nail Technician, and Esthetician and Skin Care. Spa & Cosmetology Arts alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,800.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Spa & Cosmetology Arts
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like University of Spa & Cosmetology Arts
- NGEducators of Beauty - La Salle
- 2 Year
- La Salle, IL
- 2 reviews
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Arlington Heights
- 2 Year
- Arlington Heights, IL
- 1 review
- NGProfessionals Choice Hair Design Academy
- 2 Year
- Joliet, IL
- NGAlvareitas College of Cosmetology - Godfrey
- 2 Year
- Godfrey, IL
University of Spa & Cosmetology Arts Reviews
All Different Types of Students – There are very many students that have a family to support on top of attending school. There are also students that have no need to work because there parents are helping them.
I love this school. I love all the instructors and students. I like that I can be creative and the instructors encourage my creativity. I am very happy with my choice of University Of Spa and Cosmetology Arts.