University of Southern Indiana Reviews

When I took my first tour I fell in love. It was the most personal experience I have been on. I had a one on one conversation with the counselor. The tour guide was so involved in the tour and was asking and answering questions the students wanted to hear, not only the parents. Then, when I arrived on campus it felt like home.
I like how it a small college and can get anywhere without having to take a car and go to the area. The the classes can be small and big but most of them will be small and for most people they like small classes so it a positive in the end.
The campus community is incredibly welcoming and close knit. Walking between classes you can always find a familiar face to stop and chat with. The professors are incredibly involved and will do anything to make sure their students succeed. Furthermore, the campus is breathtakingly beautiful. Main campus is distinguishable by its iconic cone, prominent Rice Library, and modern-age business center. The wooded nature, walking trails, and Reflection Lake on the outskirts of campus also contribute to the university's beauty. I would also brag on the activities and programs at USI. Some free events include painting classes, free movies & popcorn, building stuffed animals, blow-up obstacle courses, dinners, and more. USI has also provided free admission to community attractions such as the zoo, ice rink, museums, hockey games, trampoline parks, and laser tag/mini golf. Conclusively, I would definitely choose it again and could not imagine being anywhere else.
Start Your Review of University of Southern Indiana
I believe USI to be a wonderful campus, because my sister goes to school here currently and is loving evry bit of it. I have heard about the wonderful clubs at the college and would like to join one of those. There are some churches i would also love to get involved in to get to know other christians. The dorm life to me is great also, there are dorms for freshmen through seniors, off campus appartments also. I also love how they keep there syudents safe with there security. They have good food choices also. There is lots for students to do daily.
As of now, I am wrapping up my freshman year at the University of Southern Indiana. Even though I will be transferring to Ball State University in the next school year, I still loved my time here at USI. I was so nervous about entering into my first year of college but at this university everyone works together to make sure that you feel prepared and confident in your school work. Being at the University of Southern Indiana has confirmed my future career goals and has made me so excited for post college.
My favorite part about USI is that is a decent size and secluded. The campus is well kept, the majority of the professors are helpful and genuine, and there are multiple ways to get involved. With the price of tuition and housing, it is easy to say that student's get their money's worth. It is definitely an underrated university.
The teachers are pretty chill. I like the overall atmosphere of the school and I love the easy commute between the dorms and the campus. There is a ton of stuff to do on campus.
We need more extracurricular activities and events related to current affairs on campus . The public transportation is not good. The area buses cover should be increased and a system should be there to make the transport fast. I hope you helps
The campus is beautiful. It's actually the second biggest Campus in Indiana acre wise... but don't quote me on that. The students, adjuncts, professors, employees, and guess are incredibly nice/helpful. University of Southern Indiana is also located in the third biggest city in Indiana so there's a lot to do. And if you like Mexican food, I suggest you go to La Campriana.
University Of Southern Indiana is an amazing school with many wonderful people. This is a very underrated school that has much more to offer than given credit for.
Bang for your buck! Good academics with not privy tuition. If you get involved you will enjoy your time.
I toured and I loved it. The students were nice as well as the teachers. The campus was beautiful. They had many options of food to serve. It was an all around great service.
My experience at the University of Southern Indiana has been fantastic. The faculty is very willing to listen to students that are having issues. The campus offers tutoring for everyone and there's even a counseling center as college is proving to be one of the most stressful factors of my generation's lives. All of the aspects of the University of Southern Indiana make the campus a home away from home.
I would not change anything. The classes are the right size and the Professors take pride in their work. It is more of a family environment than school environment in the classroom. I do not attend any of the campus gatherings because I work, but there is always something going on for the students to get involved in. Class availability could be better, but I realize they have to follow the educational plan for everyone.
I love everything about the University of Southern Indiana! I do not have a single word to say bad about this school. It amazes me just how good it is!
I am absolutely in love with USI. There is such a great atmosphere here. The teachers actually want to be able to teach the students and will help wherever the help is needed. The faculty and staff is amazing. There is a huge variety of students. The classrooms are a great place to learn. Everything about this campus is the best I have seen.
It was amazing! it has always been my dream to attend USI and be a member of their cheer team. Their campus was excellent and clean, you have a bathroom in your dorm that you only share with one person which not every college has so that is a plus. They have many options for meals and meal plans, the student to teacher ratio is very low so that makes it even better. I just got accepted so if i get enough scholarships i plan to attend there next fall!
Start Your Review of University of Southern Indiana
I loved this school. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose USI in a heartbeat. It is fairly affordable with great opportunities for scholarship. The professors are very helpful and caring and really push you to learn and grow. Great school full of great people. Lots of opportunities for campus involvement as well. Very thankful for the community I gained through attending USI.
Moving from a small town I liked how the university was it's own community. there was the city but the school it's self was like a small town. and it was very safe.
The campus is small enough to get to your classes on time and everyone is so friendly and tries to include everyone to get involved!