University of Southern Indiana is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Care Management162 Graduates
Business Administration and Management94 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services75 Graduates
Elementary Education74 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science55 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.65 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses
University of Southern Indiana Reviews
Review University of Southern Indiana
I love USI. The campus is beautiful and safe. Great area to live in! Safe community. I am so happy I made the decision to come to USI. I have made so many life-long friends. I had amazing help from my advisor and other faculty and friends on deciding what I want to do with my future and they made it so easy. So many people here focus so much on their future. The food is amazing with all of the options. And we have a nationally ranked men's and women's basketball teams making it so exciting to go and watch them play. The dorms are up-to-date and so are all of the buildings. Very nice, new, and clean campus.
Absolutely love the atmosphere here! Amazing school with amazing professors! I love the school so much! Housing is great as it provides a more homey feel than normal forms and apartments at other colleges. Safety is amazing! There is so many campus call booths around if you feel unsafe. The activities and other things offered here are amazing! We have an amazing REC and also a park connected to campus which is really cool! Definitely love this school and tuition won't break the bank either!
USI is one of the greatest schools in the country! The campus is beautiful and spacious with beautiful lakes and wildlife. It is not uncommon to see deer on evening walks on the trails. USI is affiliated with the NCAA Division II. We have an amazing basketball team ranked #14 in the Top 25. Besides sports, we have the best professors. I would recommend anyone to USI.