High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Care Management162 Graduates
Business Administration and Management94 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services75 Graduates
Elementary Education74 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science55 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.65 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses
University of Southern Indiana Reviews
University of Southern Indiana is a great university! This unviersity has so many opportunities to get involved in or out of campus. For my first year here on campus I met so many great new people that became great friends with me. These friends become like family and people I can count on, they may live far away but they are still great and stay in contact with you. This campus also has many opportunities to get to know your professors, advisors, and mentors. The University of Southern Indiana brought me not only great friends but amazing group orgianzations to be involved with also, I am currently apart of the Student Ambassadors that give tours of the campus and not only that but for next year I am not your Emerging Leaders Mentor Leader. This places has so many great opportunities that look outstanding on resumes when you go to apply for a job in the future. It is small but a safe campus that makes you feel at home.
The campus community is incredibly welcoming and close knit. Walking between classes you can always find a familiar face to stop and chat with. The professors are incredibly involved and will do anything to make sure their students succeed. Furthermore, the campus is breathtakingly beautiful. Main campus is distinguishable by its iconic cone, prominent Rice Library, and modern-age business center. The wooded nature, walking trails, and Reflection Lake on the outskirts of campus also contribute to the university's beauty. I would also brag on the activities and programs at USI. Some free events include painting classes, free movies & popcorn, building stuffed animals, blow-up obstacle courses, dinners, and more. USI has also provided free admission to community attractions such as the zoo, ice rink, museums, hockey games, trampoline parks, and laser tag/mini golf. Conclusively, I would definitely choose it again and could not imagine being anywhere else.
I have only been at this school for a year now, but in this short period of time I have learned so much. All of my professors and advisors have been excellent! There is nothing I couldn't ask them for help with. All of my classes that I have taken have been very nice, some were hard to start with a little bit of a struggle with, but overall great learning classes.