University of Southern California Reviews

3,360 reviews
USC is awesome! Great academics with a great social scene! The best part is the USC community! The Trojan fam is indeed real!
The professors are very knowledgeable and they care about their students. The environment really promotes learning and community engagement. The school strives to make great individuals and community members.
A very highly recognized school with an excellent academic program. They have all sorts of majors to apply to and choose from. The majors are broken up by various schools. Each school is competitive and has impressive standings. The campus is not in the best area of town but there are lots of campus security around.
Start Your Review of University of Southern California
University of Southern California is truly the school for me because it truly values both academics and student well being. I feel fully prepared to take on anything I want to pursue in my future and I feel that no opportunities are out of my reach.
The University of Southern California has provided me with an education from top notch professors, the network to thrive in Los Angeles, and a beautiful city with ideal weather and great diversity. However, I think the University should be more mindful of low income and first generation students by presenting more opportunities to help them succeed.
The college experience is almost tangible. Because of the beautiful campus, the immense school spirit, great resources, and generous student aid, I believe USC provides their students with most of what they need. The only negative I can find is the price and availability of student housing as well as the subpar dining halls.
I went on a school field trip and I fell in love with it. The people are so friendly and the environment is the best.
USC is a really great school. The classes are challenging, but definitely manageable. The people are generally super nice and fun. The work hard play attitude is totally present here. Really awesome campus, and the school provides a ton of opportunities for expanding your education, and prepare you for the real world. Really expensive though.
USC has always been my dream school. My parents went there for college. The campus is nice and their is an atmosphere of companionship. Game days seem very fun and interactive.
As an international student, I did not know what to expect when attending the University of Southern California. As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew that I enjoyed the social and cultural aspects of the campus. When I went to the Involvement Fair, I was approached by so many students who truly encouraged that I integrate myself within USC's various programs and clubs. I found myself in a professional fraternity, a social club, and even a Korean culture club to more closely relate myself to my roots.
Pretty good people there are nice & I liked their Keck School of Medicine. My overall experience with USC has been unique & great, I am glad to have visited & hope to one day attend school there.
Extremely professional setting, cut-throat. Students are as fast paced as the professors. It overall has a pretentious vibe. Nevertheless, still top quality resources, amenities, staff, and food.
I absolutely love this university. However, I wish the tuition was more affordable. The quality of education you get is outstanding and makes the price worth every penny. Though, it's a lot of pennies to pay.
This has been my favorite school since i was in 5th grade, since then i knew this was the college i would attend. This school is been known for having the smartest people, yes it takes hard work to be accepted but at the end it would all be worth it.
Very connected university with a lot of great programs or event. If the heavy price is worth being very prepared for future work, USC is for you.
U can be anyone you want. If you want to study then be a nerd and nobody cares. If you are a party person there are always plenty to attend.
Great school! Awesome chance to network and meet others in your field of interest. Has very good academics and is a great return on investment. The campus is huge and has a great social life, party scene, and food.
Start Your Review of University of Southern California
energetic faculty and professors and schools continuous investment on buildings, faculty, and safety based on huge endowment is consistently improves the school's environment
This is an amazing school. It has every aspect of the college experience that anyone could imagine, compounded with top-notch academics and an energy to the campus that is almost palpable.
Although diversity within the Greek culture on campus can definitely be improved, USC is making great efforts to increase diversity throughout campus with diversity workshops and initiatives. Aside from that aspect, the faculty, academics, and extra curricular activities on campus are marvelous!