University of South Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.411 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.438 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.438 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies754 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine621 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities515 Graduates
Public Health323 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 248 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.509 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.590 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 289 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.256 responses
University of South Florida Reviews
USF has surpassed any expectations I ever had on what life would be at college. Being a relatively new university there is a lot of pride and youthful energy in the professors, administration, and students. The MSC is a great student hub with a good food court, a restaurant, 4 floors of study or “chilling” areas, offices, event rooms, a theater, a ballroom, a pharmacy, a computer store and many more things. The library has resources from state of the art equipment, macs and PCs, digital media equipment with green screens, quiet study floors, a Starbucks, tutoring center, a writing center and so many more things. Central campus is very pretty and very green, with the MLK plaza in the middle and trees perfectly lined up. The athletics are great including the 3 gyms which include an indoor and an outdoor swimming pools, dance studio, wrestling room, cardio floor, weight floor, indoor track, volleyball, basketball and racquetball courts. We bleed green with a heart of gold. Go bulls!
If you are looking for a diverse campus that offers wonderful programs administered by gifted professors, then the University of South Florida is right for you. The main campus of USF, is located right in the middle of Tampa, Florida. It is surrounded by fine dining, theme parks, a lively downtown, and beautiful beaches. My time at USF has always been a pleasure, and I have been fortunate enough to meet and study beside some of the most gifted individuals. My favorite part of USF is the staff because they are always readily available to help you with anything and everything. They truly have made my experience AT USF an easy one!
I am in love with the University of South Florida- Tampa campus. The campus is huge, at first, it can be intimidating but there's room for endless exploring. The campus is also extremely visually appealing. Between the beautiful flowers, foundations, and architectural structure you will never find yourself getting bored. You'll really enjoy USF if you take pride in your community. Everyone that goes to USF is proud to be a Bull and it seems the majority of people are passionate about what they're doing. My favorite thing about USF is the endless opportunities to make connections. Coming from so far away, I was terrified that I wouldn't make any friends yet within a week I had more than I could count. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, USF became home in no time. As always, GO BULLS!