University of South Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.411 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.433 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.433 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies640 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine630 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities413 Graduates
Public Health319 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 243 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.504 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.585 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 284 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.256 responses
University of South Florida Reviews
USF has surpassed any expectations I ever had on what life would be at college. Being a relatively new university there is a lot of pride and youthful energy in the professors, administration, and students. The MSC is a great student hub with a good food court, a restaurant, 4 floors of study or “chilling” areas, offices, event rooms, a theater, a ballroom, a pharmacy, a computer store and many more things. The library has resources from state of the art equipment, macs and PCs, digital media equipment with green screens, quiet study floors, a Starbucks, tutoring center, a writing center and so many more things. Central campus is very pretty and very green, with the MLK plaza in the middle and trees perfectly lined up. The athletics are great including the 3 gyms which include an indoor and an outdoor swimming pools, dance studio, wrestling room, cardio floor, weight floor, indoor track, volleyball, basketball and racquetball courts. We bleed green with a heart of gold. Go bulls!
I am in love with the University of South Florida- Tampa campus. The campus is huge, at first, it can be intimidating but there's room for endless exploring. The campus is also extremely visually appealing. Between the beautiful flowers, foundations, and architectural structure you will never find yourself getting bored. You'll really enjoy USF if you take pride in your community. Everyone that goes to USF is proud to be a Bull and it seems the majority of people are passionate about what they're doing. My favorite thing about USF is the endless opportunities to make connections. Coming from so far away, I was terrified that I wouldn't make any friends yet within a week I had more than I could count. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, USF became home in no time. As always, GO BULLS!
USF is a great college to attend and I have loved my experience so far! There are loads of opportunities around you such as organizations, jobs, volunteering, and research programs. I joined a sorority and became very involved on campus and would highly recommend. The school is located in a great area and the city is beautiful. There are great scenic areas, beaches, amusement parks, night life, nature, and family communities all around you. The school is very safe and has great teachers and staff. Overall i would recommend USF to anyone interested in a great college experience and education.