High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.65 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.72 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.72 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management173 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities89 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration86 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies51 Graduates
Early Childhood Education32 Graduates
Elementary Education31 Graduates
Studio Arts27 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.82 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.95 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.45 responses
University of South Carolina - Upstate Reviews
I graduated with my bachelors from this school, I loved my classes and thought my professors were really great. The class sizes are fairly small, so you definitely get to know your professor, and to ask question. The campus is super beautiful, they do a fantastic job of maintaining it, the foods great, and everyone is super nice. The wellness center is awesome, and they have a pool, and hot tub! I'm currently back for a certificate in teaching. Honestly, it's a great university, I am super glad I get to attend it!
In terms of academics, USC Upstate is an excellent school. Our professors are top-notch, especially the ones who teach within specific majors. We have so many available resources for help, it's overwhelming! The IT people, librarians, Student Success Center, and tutoring services ensure you will not fail in your studies if you seek help. The campus is pretty diverse, so anyone could feel at home here. The only thing is that commuters may not feel as apart of the culture as the residential students.
I love the University of South Carolina Upstate. If you are looking for a University that has a city feel but is still very much a small town, then this is the place to be! The University is about 25 mins from Greenville SC, giving you much to do. At night, when the sun sets and the campus is just beautiful. The cafe could use some work but the burgers and fries are ALWAYS great! Overall, I love Upstate and would definitely recommend someone to call this place home for the next 4 years.