University of South Carolina - Lancaster Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
University of South Carolina - Lancaster Reviews
The campus is not very big, which is a good thing because you never really have to rush between classes. The professors are wonderful people, and all of the ones I've had know how to keep a class room in check. There are restaurants around the area if you are looking for a bite to eat. The school has an academic success center which students have access to at any time. There is even a gym which full time students have access to, for free! All in all USCL is a wonderful campus.
My overall experience at the University of South Carolina - Lancaster, for this year has been simply amazing to say the least. I received a warm welcome from all of my professors, the administration team, the custodians, from different social clubs, and even the security staff. My fellow peers were friendly and made me feel as if we spent the last four years of high school together, although I had just met most of them. I found out that there were so many different resources available to make learning easy and affordable that I did not know of. The staff was very courteous, and gave me a wealth of information. I will refer The University of South Carolina - Lancaster to any college student as well as rising college students.
The teachers and administration here have worked hard to make each and every student feel welcomed and adjusted to college life, while also providing them with the individual freedom of a college experience. I would recommend this school to any one!