University of South Carolina - Beaufort Reviews

Great school for learning, a lot of things to do so everyone can feel included. Not the funnest campus but you can make the best of it. Great school overall just can be boring at times.
Love the school,great dorms and living areas, great staff, the cafe has its best days and some worst days, great communication between professors and students, great basketball team,smoothie bar is great, gym has great hours
It is a great school overall. It's not too big and not too small. The campus police are great, they really are good at what they do. Professors are amazing, I haven't once had a single complaint about any that I have had. The food I feel like could be a little better for having to invest in the entire mean plan during the first year. I also believe there should be three meals a day, everyday of the week. But, overall great school, even better people.
Start Your Review of University of South Carolina - Beaufort
I am an online senior and I like how the professors work with the students even though it is not a face-to-face process. I make the effort to contact my professors and they get back to me by phone or email and it empowers me to succeed even if I am having a problem. I love the degree works program that the university uses because I can see what I need all in one place. I am so excited about being a student at USCB.
In my experience, the administration team was very helpful and friendly. The overall feel of the school was very welcoming. Although the dorms are small, they still provide a good on-campus living experience.
University of South Carolina Beaufort is continuing to grow. I have met wonderful students who have then became friends. The classes are small, so teachers are able to give a little more one on one time with students. The local area is amazing. You have your beaches, kayaking, zip line adventures, and a numerous amount of restaurants to enjoy.
Currently I am a sophomore at University of South Carolina Beaufort. I am very satisfied going to school here. The campus is absolutely beautiful. The dorms on campus are apartment style and they are very nice, roomy, and safe. Everyone is so nice and interactive. We have a wonderful police department that patrols our campus to keep the students and facility safe. The area that surrounds the campus is very nice and there are plenty of activities to do. Our sports programs are very competitive. All of our sports here on campus have very nice equipment and facilities to train on. Recently a new recreation center was build along with a student center to create a more active and enjoyable atmosphere for students. One quality the school the needs to improve on is the selection of food in the cafe.
I thought at first I wouldn't like the capacity of the University, but it's great here. It's as though this school is just homey, and if anybody wants to attend a school like that, this is a perfect choice. Everybody is helpful and actually care about you and your educational needs. The area is beautiful with Hilton Head beach and Savannah, GA close by when you want to go out and explore outside of campus.
Since the University is fairly new, there is still plenty they can add. Eventually the university will grow to include more sports and activities, but as of now there is plenty to do. There are clubs anyone can be a part of, and plenty of diversity on campus so you are bound to find people that you fit in with. Because it is a pretty small campus it is easy to meet people and find your place.
I like the area that the school is in and it is not as far away from home. As soon as graduated from high school I didn’t know how I would feel if I left home because I’m so used to it. Coming to the University of South Carolina Beaufort, everyone on campus going from the dorms to the classrooms were welcoming making us feel like we were home. Now I wouldn’t change anything about so far. The only thing that came to mind was the overly big mosquitoes during the summer when school first started other than that is pretty good.
My experience here at USC Beaufort has been the best so far. They welcome you in with a helping hand, they also show a lot of pride and school spirit.
Being a student a USCB I have gained a lot friends because there are so opportunities to get involved.
This school is amazing!! Everyone at this school is very personable and eager to help each individual student. There are small class sizes so you can get a one on one experience with the teachers which makes it very easy to go to them if you are having a problem with the material. Amazing environment! They care and listen to the students of their school.
I enjoy attending University of South Carolina - Beaufort because it's a small and beautiful campus. There's a great atmosphere in every class I've attended and the professors are very helpful. The campus is full of positive energy and great scenery.
This school is not as big as the USC campus but they are increasingly growing! With being just 30 minutes from the beautiful Hilton Head Island how can you say no to school on the beach? you dont! The student body is fun, loving and welcome each person with a grateful heart! They truly are a family at USCB!
I attended USCB my freshman year. It was a great transition year between high school and my preferred university. My field of study wasn't a major here but the teachers were great. Small classes. Everyone was friendly. I felt safe. It was good!
I absolutely love South Carolina Beaufort. It is an amazing environment filled with amazing people who truly want to see you succeed.
Start Your Review of University of South Carolina - Beaufort
I am currently a junior and have spent my entire college experience here. The food sucks. Although the dorms are literally like apartments. I love having my own room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, laundry. I am a psychology major and I enjoy my professors and the opportunities offered here that apply to my major and minor which is Sociology. I often hear many people complain about the quality of biology professors but I adore my professors who have real life experience in their careers which makes learning much better. Most people here are friendly. I enjoyed it here most my freshman year because of the landscape but now being a junior they have cut down so many of the trees... the campus isn't the same anymore.
Great school, I love the size and teachers. Everyone is very involved on campus and they have a bass fishing team.
I am currently a freshman at USCB. my current experience as been fairly good. The professors are always welcoming and eager to help you and will do anything to make you pass their class. The dorms are nice and spacious and are close to all the buildings. My only complaint is to add restaurants on campus because the dining hall food is not good, I also would change the fact the freshman are required to have a 17-meal plan because I only eat at the dining hall like twice a week.