SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.43 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management83 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science64 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics16 Graduates
Early Childhood Education14 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.45 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.59 responses
After University of South Carolina - Aiken
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
University of South Carolina - Aiken Reviews
Review University of South Carolina - Aiken
FANTASTIC military support office! They will bend over backwards to help you out where they can- especially Rob and Liz. The school seems to be in a transitional state- so the different financial offices constantly get paperwork messed up. The teachers are generally fantastic BUT the policy of attendance means that if you are ahead in a particular class, you cannot miss it our they will start dropping your grade by a letter for each absence. Tuition keeps rising as well so they can purchase giant horse states and build a bridge I will never use.
The setting of the school is wonderful. The campus is beautiful and the students are very open and nice. I was a transfer student here and it has been a nice transition from one small school to another. I love the professors and overall the school is wonderful. Even though all of these things are positive, I have had quite a few problems with advisers and found them to be very rude and unhelpful! One even told me that it wasn't possible for me to get into graduate school, but I am a sophomore and have plenty of time to get my GPA up to apply to grad school.
I really enjoy the University, and I love learning. It's been a challenging experience in nursing school but in the end I'll come out ahead. The professors are passionate and love teaching. Most of them go above and beyond to make sure that we understand the teaching ! I couldn't pick a better school!