University of Sioux Falls Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Organizational Behavior Studies35 Graduates
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
University of Sioux Falls Reviews
I loved my experience at the University of Sioux Falls. The small class sizes made it easy to get to to know my classmates, my professors, and ask any questions that I had. The campus size is small, which was also great. My longest walks were only ever 5 minutes- and that was when I was not able to find a parking spot in the parking lot too! The activities that the school put on for the students were great. There was always something fun going on at campus a couple nights a week. Whether it was a sporting event or a gathering with snacks to meet up with friends or meet new people, there was always something to do.
I have been really enjoying my experience at University of Sioux Falls. While campus is small, it is also easy to navigate and provides for a close knit community. The number of athletic teams also helps to create a sense of comradery between students on campus. The housing is nice if you are able to get into the New Residence Hall, Collier Baker, or Sullivan. The other dorms are not bad, just a little older and smaller in size. However, I typically don't spend much time in my dorm anyway. There are lots of events scheduled on campus as well as activities off campus to keep students busy. Overall, I believe I made the right choice by coming to USF.
I love my school because the people are what make this school amazing. With its Christian values and Top-Notch professors, I have been receiving a quality education for a pretty great price! Not to mention all of the Financial Aid I have received from school and the personalized attention!