University of Sioux Falls is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference
University of Sioux Falls Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Organizational Behavior Studies35 Graduates
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
University of Sioux Falls Reviews
Review University of Sioux Falls
I love my school because the people are what make this school amazing. With its Christian values and Top-Notch professors, I have been receiving a quality education for a pretty great price! Not to mention all of the Financial Aid I have received from school and the personalized attention!
The University of Sioux Falls is an incredibly credible Liberal Arts university that will not just only prepare you for your life-long career, but will also give you opportunities to better yourself and gain connections with active (and influential) professors in what ever field you decide to pursue.
Everyone is very friendly and it has an overall good atmosphere. However, there are many factors about the academics that I am unhappy with.