USAO is a public university located in Chickasha, Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 727 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the USAO acceptance rate is 52%. Popular majors include Business, Elementary Education, and History. Graduating 31% of students, USAO alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $27,500.
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Reviews
A great school for students looking for a tighter knit community at a lower price. The school prides itself of its emphasis on interdisciplinary learning. Expect smaller class sizes and professors that care if you do. It is located in a smaller town, but is only an hour away from a metropolitan area. The living arrangements are decent quality and offer multiple options. Like all colleges, you will wish it was cheaper, but it is not overly expensive.
The faculty and professors work really hard to prepare students for the real world. The professors were really encouraging and helpful when it came to class work and understanding the material. The school atmosphere is lacking some in school spirit and the student body seems to disinterested in finishing school. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and loved every minute of it.
USAO is a very friendly campus and also very diverse which is wonderful! The classes are very interesting and the teachers are very hands on.