University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Reviews
The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is a fairly nice college that offers a decent amount of majors for a student to choose from, although, I would not say it was enough. This college works perfectly if you just want to go and get your degree and leave, but if you are someone who wants more from a college, maybe an experience for example, then USAO isn't necessarily the place to be. The campus is about as wide AND deep as a puddle.
The school has all the benefits of a private college with the public college prices. The atmosphere is great. The people and staff at the university are all friendly and have you in their best interest. There are a ton of opportunities for you to be involved on campus as well. All in all, USAO is a fantastic school!
USAO is a liberal haven in the middle of a conservative state. The students and faculty are very accepting and try their best to provide students with a quality liberal arts education. In fact they are the only school in the state that does. You get to know your classmates and professors really well and it is easy to foster relationships with others on the small campus; however, there is not much to do in the town of Chickasha, so prepare to be bored a lot.