Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC
USAO is a public university located in Chickasha, Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 728 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the USAO acceptance rate is 53%. Popular majors include Business, Psychology, and Physical Education Teaching and Coaching. Graduating 38% of students, USAO alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $27,500.
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Science & Arts of Oklahoma Admissions
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Reviews
Majority of my classes were online, but that was not a problem. All my professors were easy to talk to, even through email! They would respond fast and the longest it took was probably an hour. Even on weekends they answer pretty quickly.
The campus life of USAO from what I've seen on campus tours, is amazing! There are several places I could go to study quietly and the professors seem really nice! There are trees everywhere and a lovely park where events are held. The campus itself is quiet and serene and even has jobs to work at while staying on campus.
I love how diverse the campus is. Everyone knows everyone and there is no drama. Yes there are some here and there, but everyone is super friendly and have each other’s backs!