University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma is ...
NAIA Division I
Sooner Athletic Conference
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma Reviews
Review University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
The school has all the benefits of a private college with the public college prices. The atmosphere is great. The people and staff at the university are all friendly and have you in their best interest. There are a ton of opportunities for you to be involved on campus as well. All in all, USAO is a fantastic school!
USAO is a liberal haven in the middle of a conservative state. The students and faculty are very accepting and try their best to provide students with a quality liberal arts education. In fact they are the only school in the state that does. You get to know your classmates and professors really well and it is easy to foster relationships with others on the small campus; however, there is not much to do in the town of Chickasha, so prepare to be bored a lot.
It's small school, very affordable, and the interdisciplinary curriculum makes sure that you are constantly critically thinking. It's a very personal college and a great school to attend.