There's no better place to launch your life than San Francisco. Here in the birthplace of progress and big ideas you'll find USF, a Jesuit university that for 162 years has fed students' passion to make a difference. Come learn with classmates even more diverse than the city itself. Intern at Tesla or Kiva (or both). Surf and ski on the same day. And study with professors—not TAs—who encourage you to find your voice and use it. USF graduates rank among the top 3% in the U.S. for their earning potential. But they don't only do well in the world. They change it for the better.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.117 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.121 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.120 responses
Business Administration and Management197 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science59 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies58 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.148 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.174 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.78 responses
University of San Francisco Reviews
What could be improved is the cafeteria food. It's rather expensive, and not all that good for what you pay for.