There's no better place to launch your life than San Francisco. Here in the birthplace of progress and big ideas you'll find USF, a Jesuit university that for 164 years has fed students' passion to make a difference. Come learn with classmates even more diverse than the city itself. Intern at Tesla or Kiva (or both). Surf and ski on the same day. And study with professors—not TAs—who encourage you to find your voice and use it. USF graduates rank among the top 3% in the U.S. for their earning potential. But they don't only do well in the world. They change it for the better.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.117 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.133 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.132 responses
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.160 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.186 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.78 responses
University of San Francisco Reviews
The school is expensive, the student body is diverse, the opportunities are there if you look for them, the campus is small, and the area is killer (but expensive). This school is NOT for you if: you want/expect rigorous academics, a large student body and campus, a collective student identity, a large party scene, and affordability. This school IS for you if: you thrive in smaller classrooms, enjoy the city environment, don't care about school spirit or sports, want a rough but manageable workload
Any college experience is what you choose to make of it.