There's no better place to launch your life than San Francisco. Here in the birthplace of progress and big ideas you'll find USF, a Jesuit university that for 163 years has fed students' passion to make a difference. Come learn with classmates even more diverse than the city itself. Intern at Tesla or Kiva (or both). Surf and ski on the same day. And study with professors—not TAs—who encourage you to find your voice and use it. USF graduates rank among the top 3% in the U.S. for their earning potential. But they don't only do well in the world. They change it for the better.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.117 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.128 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.127 responses
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.155 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.181 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.78 responses
University of San Francisco Reviews
What could be improved is the cafeteria food. It's rather expensive, and not all that good for what you pay for.