University of San Diego Reviews

1,769 reviews
I enjoyed the experience in an environment that I felt comfortable in. Especially for living near the area, it was a great experience having a dorm and being on the campus!
The campus is stunning and extremely clean. The faculty is very nice and the surrounding area is perfect for a college student.
I am a current student on the campus and truly love the experience I am having. My dorms are very nice and well kept. The food is great. There is a variety of options ranging from cultures all over the world to burgers and fries. This campus offers so much that help its students mature and grow as adults and students.
Start Your Review of University of San Diego
The University of San Diego is the school where they prepare students for becoming the best professionals in the future. The calming surrounding helps the students to focus more on their studies. Additionally,the people/students are very approachable where you won't feel that you're lost or set aside, but you'll feel at home.
Attending USD was the best experience of my life! San Diego is beautiful, the campus was picturesque, the professors were top notch, and I made lifelong friends. I would recommend this school to anyone.
I just graduated from USD, and man I miss it so much! The campus is stunningly beautiful, the professors actually care about you and know your name, the food is fantastic, and San Diego is such an amazing city. I know some people may think only rich snobby people go here, but I could not disagree more. Although there is wealth present on campus due to the fact that it is a private school in southern CA, there are plenty of down to earth individuals. I myself was given a large scholarship to USD, and I know many others are in the same position. Additionally, so many opportunities were available to me through USD. I am pre-med, and I was able to work in a lab for 3 years and publish my work, have an internship in the trauma department at Scripps Hospital, and SO much more. Greek life is very present on campus as well and I highly encourage going Greek. I chose USD over a top UC for the personalized education and never regretted my decision.
This University is great, lots of different classes to take good teachers and nice safe location. Campus is safe and dorms are nice.
I wouldn't see change, because it's the best university i have ever seen before!
There is the best vibe i have got!
I loved how the campus looked. It seemed very modern and city like. At the same time it was close enough to the beach so that you could see the view of the ocean. I love their programs and careers they offer
I really love the opportunities and the diversity at University of San Diego. There is truly a class or club for every outlet and passion you have as a student and member of the community. USD is absolutely beautiful and some of the best experiences I have had so far in my life have come from attending USD.
Great school, small class sizes, and engaged professors who are willing to work with you and answer your questions. The campus is beautiful, and if you have the chance to stay in the dorms, do so! I especially recommend Maher Hall for the freshmen and for the upperclassmen, the Manchester Apartments.
I enjoy the atmosphere and environment at USD, and I have met some great friends and professors. USD is beautiful and lively, but more school spirit and participation from the student body would improve the college life experience.
USD gives off the best possible first impression due to its physical beauty and good academic standing. However, I had an awful time as a freshman. Liberal Arts courses are taken way too seriously and you might find yourself just starting to take your major courses during your second semester of sophomore year. The majority of my professors completely sucked and were not appropriate teachers. The student body is extremely snobby and uncultured. There is a tremendous atmosphere of discrimination and it is impossible to avoid it. The school is also very very very expensive.
USD makes the applying process easy. I feel part of a family. The campus is really nice and located in Beautiful San Diego.
Beautiful school. This is a very nice school and would recommend to anyone who can afford to go to this school to go. Not that big of a campus so it fairly easy to find all your classes.
Overall, my experience at USD has been great.
Academically, the smaller class sizes create a great learning environment, as well as giving students access to the professors for aid or discussion. The courses that I have taken so far have been excellent and the information gained from them has prepared me for my future profession.
Though school spirit and the sports scene are lacking at USD, the proximity of the campus to downtown San Diego, the local beaches, and other locations allows for many opportunities to enjoy student life.
Professors are very interested in the growth of their students. Classes can be found to be small, helping created a better connection with the teacher and other students. The campus is always clean from any trash and smoking. Students have many places to spend time, from terrace to the pavilion. Every student can find a place to fit according to their background and necessities.
Start Your Review of University of San Diego
I was able to participate in a life-changing study abroad experience and connect with faculty who sincerely care about student's development. As a result, I was honored to assist in a groundbreaking research experience in India. Ultimately, throughout my four years, I grew both as a student, and as a person.
I entered this school in the spring of 2018, I was a community college transfer student. The process of transferring to USD was very simple and I was placed in classes with several other transfer students to help develop a community. The campus is extremely well taken care of. It is ranked very high on campus beauty. The professors are very professional and it is obvious they know what they are talking about. I feel as if I am getting a high level of education at this school. I would have rated it five stars however the price o f this school if very high. Also the diversity level is not very good. The school is mostly white kids and foreign students.
USD is a wonderful school! The professors are outstanding. The Campus is gorgeous. The people are friendly. What more can you ask for? The only downside is that it is quite expensive. If you do not come from a wealthy background, you will require financial assistance.