Saint Mary - Kansas is a private, Catholic university located in Leavenworth, Kansas in the Kansas City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 648 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Saint Mary - Kansas acceptance rate is 49%. Popular majors include Nursing, Psychology, and Biology. Graduating 34% of students, Saint Mary - Kansas alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $39,300.
NAIA Division II
Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference
University of Saint Mary Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.06% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
University of Saint Mary Reviews
The University of Saint Mary, has many great teachers. While some of the teachers are difficult the teachers are aleays willing to soend extra time outside their classrooms to make sure you understand the material. Which isnt something you'd get at any other college!
I am in the middle of my MBA and just now starting my MSN. So far, I have had a great experience. I have learned a lot in my classes. It is exciting to get started on another class!
A very welcoming environment as well as staff. Offers detailed information on scholarship opportunities they offer. Small community which is to students advantages as professors do get to know you. So many ways to get help with school work. Overall, a place to call home.