University of Saint Joseph Reviews

I used to live on campus but always went home on the weekends. There was not a lot of things for students to do on campus so no one ever wanted to stay. I now commute to school and like it much better. There's great resources at the school like the librarians, CAE, and writing tutors. Wonderful faculty and professors who help students pursue their dreams.
University of Saint Joseph is a very good university to attend too. Everyone in this university are helpful and supportive to each other. This school has a small campus, which is helpful for incoming students to not get lost when going to classes. Also the professors knows students names and understands the students.
The school is VERY small but the professors are pretty good. It's very much old school with very little online.
Start Your Review of University of Saint Joseph
I am a graduate student at the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) and really like the small class sizes, the individual attention the profession is able to give you, the proximity to shopping centers. The information taught is relevant and practical to you’re major. I would like for there to be an increase in men to women ratio. The new President of USJ recently made changes and declared USJ to be a co-education university.
What I love about the University is how welcomed I felt as I entered the school year as a freshman. I was very nervous about starting college but this school made the transition easier. I think the academics are great here and the university makes it one of their upmost duties to ensure each student's success with various resources.
The University of Saint Joseph is such an amazing school and I am so blessed to be apart of such an amazing community. The amount of diversity that you are surrounded by. Staff and faculty are always encouraging to do your best. They have amazing resources that students can utilize if ever in need of help the most common resource is the CAE.
I love the dedication of the professors at USJ. They genuinely care about their students, and are willing to go above and beyond to help their students pass. The classes are involved, the homework is reasonable, and the professors give help to anyone who needs it. I feel important at USJ, and like my work, efforts, and dreams matter.
It is a VERY small school, definitely be aware of that while applying. However, this does create a very comfortable environment swith professors and fellow classmates.
My experience at University of Saint Joseph has been very good because they take their time to reach out to all their students, the class are very small which I like because I tend to ask more question without having fear also it a all women college and I feel more powerful in saying and giving my opinion. Once you go here you would love all the activities, the school, the professor , and everyone here.
I am glad that I transferred to USJ. The professors and students are very friendly and I love the welcoming environment. The sciences are great here, you will love the classes and teaching.
This school has a beautifully welcoming community. Everyone here is interested and invested in your success as a student and future career-woman. Class sizes are small allowing me to get to know my professors and classmates on a personal level. This comes in handy when its essay or test time because i have a ton of resources to go to. I also love the CAE at this school, also known as the Center of Academic Excellence. The tutors have very flexible hours and the ability to get help as a group comes in handy because you have other students experiencing similar challenges in the same class. At USJ you are challenged, encouraged, empowered, and inspired to achieve so much more.
I had an amazing experience at the University of Saint Joseph as an undergraduate student. Although the school is not always the top of prospective students' lists due to the all female aspect, this should actually be seen as a positive of the institution. This school produces strong female leaders that are ready to go out and make a difference in the world. The class sizes are small and the professors are dedicated to helping you succeed. I believe in this institution so much that I will be continuing my graduate studies in the inaugural Physician Assistant Program at USJ starting this winter.
University of Saint Joseph gets a fabulous representation for their nursing program and has a very good stigma going on for them.
I feel like here I have a place to blossom and be myself. Everybody here is very accepting and willing to help each other out which creates a lot of close bonds with everybody. Being at an all girls school is very different but it is totally worth it in a long run because of that focus on education.
Campus safety is always around and is always there for any student. Even at night if a student doesn't feel safe walking by themselves they are happy to assist them by walking with them just to give them that assurance. It is always a very quiet campus, and a big thanks for campus safety making that happen and giving me a feeling of safety when I'm around campus.
Dorm rooms are fairly small with little to no space. Beds are very uncomfortable. There is no central air and they do not allow AC in dorms. They do not allow a lot of things including extension cords, tapestry, candles, etc. Everything is kept very clean though.
Athletics is not very popular at this school and definitely not what we are known for. The teams are okay and there is a good sense of teamwork though. We do not have much for athletics here and the gym is quite small.
Start Your Review of University of Saint Joseph
It is overall a very quiet and laid back school. There could be more events and activities to look forward to, but other than that it is a good school.
I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE MUCH BECAUSE I DO NOT PLAY SPORTS.
THE SCHOOL IS SMALL BUT IT FEELS LIKE ANOTHER HOME.