The University of Saint Joseph in Connecticut engages students with a rigorous liberal arts and professional education based on a proven track record of empowering students to succeed and lead. You can select from an array of dynamic majors and minors, dual majors, and concentrations, and then proceed to realize your ambitions. Experiential learning is incorporated across the curriculum and faculty prepare students for meaningful professional careers. Seamless degree programs save time and money, and build the foundation for a great career as many degree programs lead to professional licenses.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.26 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses