University of Saint Francis - Indiana is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division I
Mid-States Football Association
University of Saint Francis - Indiana Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management25 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies24 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician19 Graduates
Design and Visual Communications16 Graduates
Radiologic Technician14 Graduates
Developmental and Child Psychology12 Graduates
Graphic Design11 Graduates
Health Care Management11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.27 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.37 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Colleges like University of Saint Francis - Indiana
- B-Indiana University-Purdue University - Fort Wayne
- 4 Year
- Fort Wayne, IN
- 1,124 reviews
- B+Marian University - Indiana
- 4 Year
- Indianapolis, IN
- 400 reviews
- BHuntington University
- 4 Year
- Huntington, IN
- 363 reviews
- BSaint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- 4 Year
- Saint Mary of the Woods, IN
- 203 reviews
University of Saint Francis - Indiana Reviews
My experience at the USF has been amazing! The classroom sizes are small and manageable allowing you to get to know your professors and faculty and provides more time for one-on-one help if needed. The faculty and staff truly care about you and want you to succeed, they go out of their way to help the students succeed. My classmates are my best friends and family, everyone cares about each other and helps one another succeed. The clinical settings are professional and instructors strive to obtain the most beneficial experiences for the students so that they have the knowledge and skills necessary to operate in the workforce following graduation.
Amazing college. Like a diamond in the rough. I originally went to Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) before attending USF, and I graduated from a small school in the same area. The professors are great, the athletic department is awesome, and for being a Catholic institution, they do not pressure you to join the Church if you don't want to... so do not be worried about that! Classes are flexible for your schedules and the workload (as a sophomore) in my classes have been relatively nice, but ask me later around finals week ;).
Went to St. Francis for only two years but I have to say, definitely worth it! Made some amazing friends along the way and met a great professor who is also helping me out with graduate programs. The classroom sizes are small, but that is to be expected at this school. The community itself is great but the cost of attending this college is ridiculous! Overall a great place to be in but the cost is something to be weary of.