Sagrado is a private, Catholic university located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 3,668 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Sagrado acceptance rate is 53%. Popular majors include Nursing, Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, and Journalism. Graduating 35% of students, Sagrado alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,100.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication66 Graduates
Biological Sciences37 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching29 Graduates
Public Relations29 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Colleges like University of Sacred Heart
- NGBayamon Central University
- 4 Year
- Bayamón, PR
- 1 review
- NGPontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico - Ponce
- 4 Year
- Ponce, PR
- 218 reviews
- NGPontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico - Mayaguez
- 4 Year
- Mayaguez, PR
- 2 reviews
University of Sacred Heart Reviews
The University of Sacred Heart is an amazing college for those who aspire to do a Communications Major. In my case, all my photography professors are really helpful, nice and they want you to succeed in their classes. My experience so far in their photography major has been a tough challenge but I have learned so much and had a lot of fun along the way that it doesn't matter if it's challenging! Plus, it's one of the very few places where you can take classes of film photography!
My experience in this university has been very good overall. I like that the professors in this university are very reachable, and helpful. The administration is very responsive and it's easy to deal with academic situations. Also, this university has a good curriculum and has a lot of resources that help the students in their professional development and/ or personal projects, however, I think that there could be more resources and this could be more promoted as well as student life. Lastly, the housing is bad and the administration somehow doesn't seem to care about it.
For me, it was a really good experience. Since it's a small campus, the professors are always making sure that you understand the material in class. They always have the time to have a one on one with any student that needs it. You'll have a really good experience in the residence. It's a fun community and they always make sure that you're okay. You'll enjoy it.