University of Richmond Cost
Students Taking Out Loans
Average Loan Amount
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Any Financial Aid
Average Total Aid Awarded
Which statement best describes your financial aid experience at this school?
Based on 76 responses
- It went smoothly, and I received the financial aid I needed.51%
- The process was a hassle, but I received the financial aid I needed.12%
- It was an absolute headache, and it took multiple attempts to receive any aid.1%
- It is an ongoing process that I am still dealing with.12%
- I did not apply for financial aid.24%
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
- of students feel like they are getting their money's worth out of their program.20 responses